CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
When can we expect the next update? Yeah i also want to say nice work with "Anna Exciting Affection" and if you planing to do other games in Ren'Py do "Big Brother" or already one who stopped being updated which was with nice chicks "Lovely Guests" or maybe to continue "Dating My Daughter" think about it especially about "Lovely Guests"
Don't know if colorful texts will help.
Still.. Dating my Daughter it's still in progress, last update was 1 month ago, dev came back with a new way to support the game.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
v1.01 Released already when can we expect it in Ren'Py mode, and is there new scenes or only bug fixes?
No, it has not been released. Only 1.0.0 is available:
Remember: It is an unofficial MOD.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Don't know if colorful texts will help.
Still.. Dating my Daughter it's still in progress, last update was 1 month ago, dev came back with a new way to support the game.
Colorful text helps! :) And its more fun reading it, however who is the new website for dating my daughter?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Hes Patreon page released the new version for a week now

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
  • Yeah sure, ofc i am not pushing i really appreciate hes work, just sometimes i can be impatient i like to play the game sooner its possible especially games i really like, all i wanted to know when the released date will be that's all!

cnwolf

Jan 1, 2018
  • Yeah sure, ofc i am not pushing i really appreciate hes work, just sometimes i can be impatient i like to play the game sooner its possible especially games i really like, all i wanted to know when the released date will be that's all!
dude let him breath
if you're so impatient how about becoming a patreon yourself and upload the newest version here or just play it on rpgm

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Colorful text helps! :) And its more fun reading it, however who is the new website for dating my daughter?
It's just annoying and it looks like it doesn t help at all.
I hope you re just trolling around here, are you 18 anyway? Lol

Read the OP and buy him a coffee.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Great, you become a 5$ patron and provide it and I will have my conversion ready about 2-3h later.
Again, this is an unofficial MOD
Let's see if the color helps you understand.
Oks Tnx for info sry if rushing just curious to see new version i appreciate everyone work!

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
The moment I saw the rpgm version I always wanted to play it but I hate rpgm lol
Ty for this I will definitely try it out !

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
Hey guys anyone here have a problem where the game goes from flying on the airplane to a beach scene clearly meant to be a ending?

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes