xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017

This is a fan remake of (1.0.0) in Ren'Py.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Due to the re-factor, save-games from 0.7 or 0.8 won't work with 0.9 or later.
Starting a new game is required

Windows/Linux: - -
Android: - -

Let me know if you find any issues.
Can we expect v1.1 soon? And is there new scenes on v1.1 or just fixes or something?

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
sorry i'm new with Mod ,can anyone tell me what is the difference between this one and the main game and how to use?
and is there compressed version and walkthrough

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
sorry i'm new with Mod ,can anyone tell me what is the difference between this one and the main game and how to use?
and is there compressed version and walkthrough
This version is easy to play & you won't miss any scene from game just go through the game accept or reject any character (NPCs) which you like you really wont need walkthrouh for that & most important its less grind removed unnecessary walking all through map you may not even find some location if you are new to original game but this one plays like a visual novel & is less computer heavy can save any time you want. There is no compress version as for now ask some one help with that.

Reactions: saso_mox

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
This version is easy to play & you won't miss any scene from game just go through the game accept or reject any character (NPCs) which you like you really wont need walkthrouh for that & most important its less grind removed unnecessary walking all through map you may not even find some location if you are new to original game but this one plays like a visual novel & is less computer heavy can save any time you want. There is no compress version as for now ask some one help with that.
Thanks

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
are u statrted converting? the patch has already released.. thanks man for the wonderful effort.. i think u doing this because your i big fan too haha like me :-D

D

Deleted member 125215

Dude, thanks for work. I want to ask is it possible to port to renpy games such as:
The humbling experience and Lily of the Valley? They also on rpg engine and have similar stories.

Reactions: Lionfist

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
are u statrted converting? the patch has already released.. thanks man for the wonderful effort.. i think u doing this because your i big fan too haha like me :-D
The patch is released for 15$ patrons, last tìme I checked it wasn't shared yet, if you have it and want the conversion to start, share it. Otherwise chill, it'll get out eventually.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes