balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Is the threesome on the beach missing?
Please keep in mind that the 3some was falsely availiable for both Jeremy and Diane path in the remake of v 1.0, it was only supposed to be in the Diane path. So if you're on Jeremy it should correctly been removed by now..

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
@osmcuser132 excellent work as always, thank you.

Sidenote: when playing on the Jeremy route I get both scenes of Anna arriving home after the flight. First the correct one and then the arriving home from the beach scene from the Diana route.. not a big issue in any way but might as well report it.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
on a side note: 1.1 is smaller in size than 1.0. Not sure why but my suspicion is because I upgraded my WEBP library.
Has there been an update to WebP? I have noticed that a lot of recent (last few weeks) updates have had more content but were smaller than the previous version. You are not alone ;)
Thank you as always for your work on this.

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
yeah, i really wish someone else would also make Ren'Py games for other games in this genre like Lida's adventure and elena's life. There are so many goodish erotic games that are locked behing the horrible RPGM system. (Games that are made RPGM just to make the gameplay seem to last longer which have a bunch of "content" that just use up time and add no enjoyment to the game.)

Reactions: Namco15 and rogosh

Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
I have a question....is it same updated as the original one??
then i would prefer this than that original....please someone let me know!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
There are some screens with "New Journal Entry" at various points in the game. Is there actually a journal in this version of the game?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question....is it same updated as the original one??
then i would prefer this than that original....please someone let me know!
I try to update this version within a few days after Deepsleep releases the original.

There are some screens with "New Journal Entry" at various points in the game. Is there actually a journal in this version of the game?
No, this is how a scene is scripted, I just convert 100%. I only remove the video loops which which are unnecessary since I set them on infinite replay

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes