Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Actually no, there should be a jump to the end of game and the credits should show. But I do see it is not there.
Guys, If there is anybody who knows code in Renpy, or you know anybody, and have a time and want to try, remake this game for renpy I will be happy and of course will pay for this. Send me a message. I has only small amount of time and updates for game in RPGM (what I know good) is long enough, remake or just continuing this game in another engine is nearly immposible to do for me now.
Guys, maybe you could help each other

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
@osmcuser132 - I was running a save from right at the end of 0.9 and got an error at the end of the bathroom scene when Anna is thinking back to her night with Sergey.

"scene_243_arguewithrebecca" not defined in scenes.rpy. I see that it actually is defined, but I am wondering if it was something of an artifact of this build.

Either way, I loaded my save, opened the console and put "scene_243_arguewithrebecca = True" to fix it.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017

This is a fan remake of (1.0.0) in Ren'Py.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Due to the re-factor, save-games from 0.7 or 0.8 won't work with 0.9 or later.
Starting a new game is required

Windows/Linux: - -
Android: - -

Let me know if you find any issues.
v1.01 Released!

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
@osmcuser132 - Really appreciate the work that went into this, I played the RPG Maker version and gave up 2/3 through. I couldn't face walking and changing outfit no more (especially when I had to use the map to work out where I was going). Then lo, I found what you have put together and I could play through the game quickly, and see what choices make an impact on future game situations, and those that are just scene yes/no options.

Personally I think this game suits VN format better, as it is pretty linear and advantage of RPG maker being the ability to explore (and find things) was not used. Pity there are not more choices in it.

Only comment/request would be that it would be good if you could group scenes linked to characters. Either way, thank you.

stateOfMindX5

Apr 5, 2018
I was playing your version just now after stumbling upon it (I had been playing the original version before) and I simply love it. This game is so much better in renpy. One thing I would like to point out though is that in the original game, during the walking on the map sections, the MC (Anna) sometimes says something in a speech bubble, which gives some iportant context on what will happen next. Is it possible to somehow get this in the renpy version? I ask because there are times when the scene jumps from one to the other without any context, and it's a bit jarring. (e.g. on the second day after Anna finishes meeting Paul, she is suddenly taking a bath, saying "I can't wait when he finally comes..." and unless you already knew what was going to happen, you would not be able to understand). I can imagine that this is not an easy undertaking, but I'm still wondering if it's possible, since it would make this version absolutely perfect.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I feel like rpgm is definitely the more versatile and powerful engine for these games, and best for the first couple of playthroughs and for complete games, but there's no denying that renpy is much more convenient for these constantly in development games. When you need to do multiple playthroughs because of path branching, or because saves broke, or just to remember what was going on after multiple months of development, renpy does make it easier.

So with that said, are you planning on doing this for Elena anytime soon?

Reactions: BeardedFrog

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Yeah that would be spectacular. Elena's life is a really good game but i really cant stand running around for hours in games like this. A renpy version of it would make it one of the best games ever.

Reactions: cnwolf

cnwolf

Jan 1, 2018
Dude, you are a legend, you truly are.
I swear when i first found anna ea, i was overhelmed how good the story and the grafik is, but always got frustrated because it was a rpgm.
I dont even understand how a normal minded person would put such good renders in a rpgm game.
And when you are done playing an update you're struggling to remember in which fucking building you have to go in the next one.
Can't thank you enough for your work, and can't wait for your Elenas Life Renpy Version.
& would you please consider doing a renpy version of Lidas Adventures?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
When can we expect the next update? Yeah i also want to say nice work with "Anna Exciting Affection" and if you planing to do other games in Ren'Py do "Big Brother" or already one who stopped being updated which was with nice chicks "Lovely Guests" or maybe to continue "Dating My Daughter" think about it especially about "Lovely Guests"

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes