Aug 7, 2017
in this case RPG doen't make s
Not sure what you want me to do about it. I just convert what deepsleep creates.

Anyways, OP is updated to 1.0.0.

As always, let me know if you have any issues.
Perhaps you should update the rest of the OP. The Text at beginning is with version 9

And thanks for all the great work

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks! I've played this game when it was v0.5 or something like that, really wanted to play again but RPGM really puts me off. Nice work.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Since many people are wondering and asking, I'll give a small status update:

During the days AEA was delayed I did do some work on lining up the scenes for Elena's Life but nickfifa's style is different than deepsleep which makes Elena more of a hassle.

Example: for the job interview at the school, Elena knocks at the door, goes in the office and gets a view of the library
With Deepsleep this would be one scene starting with the knocking and at the end he would just clear the screen and call the RPGM Mapmove command to put Elena in the library. Nickfifa implemented this as three scenes in three different locations (school second floor, office, library). So it is going slow.

I am thinking of updating my scene browsing tool with a find function to speed up the process but so far I am only 6 days in out of 36. And a lot of scenes still have an "am I in the right clothes?" check that I need to find an automated solution for.

I am not promising a release date but EL will be next. And Lily of the Valley will probably come after that.

Spot123

May 19, 2017
Can't get access to the file

To many downloads. Would anyone be willing to upload the file again

thinman873

May 8, 2017

This is a fan remake of (1.0.0) in Ren'Py.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Due to the re-factor, save-games from 0.7 or 0.8 won't work with 0.9 or later.
Starting a new game is required

Windows/Linux:

Let me know if you find any issues.
Thanks for this...I really enjoyed playing this version.
Just a request: can you upload this to Mega? Its a lot easier to download.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
@osmcuser132 thank you for the work you do on this, as others have said it is god's work. Noticing you working on Elena too has me salivating :p
Another bonus....even if you are on the Jeremy path, you get the beach scene after the plane.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
@osmcuser132: thank you very much for this tremendous work ! Although I like the rpgm style, I must admit that this works much easier...
Is it possible to get the same save files as with the rpgm update pls ? Or some save file half way or before previous update, since its the first time i will play this version, and don't have enough 'game time' to start from scratch.
Thank you,
Grtz

tugame

Apr 19, 2018
found a way guys
i can still download with this way : 1. open the link at view mode like this : 2. click button add to my google drive, that button is beside download button 3. open your drive, right click, duplicate file and then download the copy of that file

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes