KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
I started it but I ran in to an issue:
The wardrobe of EL works completely different (ex: towel -> bathroom -> clothed -> call Kaley) so most scenes in her apartment have 'am I in the correct clothes?' checks

I haven't really thought about it on how to fix it and for some time now my schedule at work became overloaded so I'm not doing much at home in the evenings now besides read this forum and watch a movie or TV-show
I thought you were expecting version 0.18 to release mod.Anyway, I hope you can do something for the next version. Thanks for everything.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so i take it the format is the only thing that changed right ? you still get the same story and choices as the rpgm game right ? in that case i shall take this one :p already played a good bit of the original game some time ago lost my saves now and really dont wanna deal with the slow pace of text and walking around that you get in rpgm :)

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
Wow, u are doing god's work to people who hates rpg maker games, keep it up!

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
same here. i do think its about time for me to just straight run through a new game ren'py time. games like this simply have no benefit to being rpgm when linear. i prefer linear anyway. i just want to see as many scenes as possible in as few playthroughs as possible.

Reactions: Namco15 and crisbr

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
same here. i do think its about time for me to just straight run through a new game ren'py time. games like this simply have no benefit to being rpgm when linear. i prefer linear anyway. i just want to see as many scenes as possible in as few playthroughs as possible.
me too ,but I like to read a little with a good story and good dialogue makes the game much more exciting..

Reactions: Namco15
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes