mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
Damn, from now im just gonna wait for this mod i dont really have time for fucking rpgm. Lily of the valley and Elenalife would be dope too

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
@osmcuser132
Possible bug - First Ashley Anna fuck, 3 choice option at the end: 'Fuck her more' seems to skip a bit right to her looking for her panties.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Did a playthrough yestetday, encountered the "Timmy blowie bug" that's been adressed but otherwise smoooooth, great work.

On another note, finally made a playthrough of LotV, made it through albeit being rpgm, wow that game was great. Tried Elena but that one I won't touch again until it's avaliable in renpy, was pulling my hair 5 mins in :/

Aizar

Feb 17, 2018
Great Job, from now I'll wait for your next big efforts.... Thank's a lot it's a new game that run so good.........wow!!

Reactions: Blowfly

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
somehow the game doesn't start for me anymore, it worked on 0.8 before but now the game will not open for 0.8 or 0.9 any fix?

FantastiX

Apr 4, 2018
, thank you so much for your efforts, mate! This is so time-saving, I absolutely love it.
Would be awesome if you convert other popular enough RPG maker projects, like Elena's life. I understand it can take a lot of time, so no pressure. But I think a lot of people (including myself) will be extra grateful for that.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Can Someone Continue "Lovely Guests" story its Ren'Py format already but the project abandoned just like "Big Brother"

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
oHHHHHH Great Job, from now I'll wait for your next big efforts.... Thank's a lot

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I started it but I ran in to an issue:
The wardrobe of EL works completely different (ex: towel -> bathroom -> clothed -> call Kaley) so most scenes in her apartment have 'am I in the correct clothes?' checks

I haven't really thought about it on how to fix it and for some time now my schedule at work became overloaded so I'm not doing much at home in the evenings now besides read this forum and watch a movie or TV-show

Reactions: crisbr

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I started it but I ran in to an issue:
The wardrobe of EL works completely different (ex: towel -> bathroom -> clothed -> call Kaley) so most scenes in her apartment have 'am I in the correct clothes?' checks

I haven't really thought about it on how to fix it and for some time now my schedule at work became overloaded so I'm not doing much at home in the evenings now besides read this forum and watch a movie or TV-show
I see, that's unfortunate.. Thanks for your efforts

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes