kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Is this game updated from v1.0 or still same old version?
Good god give @osmcuser132 a chance...go read their when you asked about the update before.
IOW give them 24 hours at least, considering previous was based on Friday to Saturday it's now Sunday to Monday so they may actually have to earn a living.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, Monday evening CEST expected release date. It's now past 2AM here and I do have a full-time workday tomorrow.

I have a first version ready but in one of the newer large scenes I noticed my scripts did something funky so I want to double-check everything first.

I will probably fix it manually now in the generated ren'py script and fix my conversion scripts by the time 1.1 comes out.

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
o my god !!! great job !! i love this remake !!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Namco15

xXbackstreetboizXx

Mar 30, 2018
Hey I think what you are doing is amazing and I really love it. Hey if you ever want to do another RPGM game into a Ren'Py format, consider Elena's Life (If someone already made that suggestion, I haven't checked, Sorry).

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Yes, Monday evening CEST expected release date. It's now past 2AM here and I do have a full-time workday tomorrow.

I have a first version ready but in one of the newer large scenes I noticed my scripts did something funky so I want to double-check everything first.

I will probably fix it manually now in the generated ren'py script and fix my conversion scripts by the time 1.1 comes out.
Btw, will Lily be worth revisiting now that P&P switched over to MV? or are their animations so much of a hassle to get working properly?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
This evening?
As per post 169
This evening (Monday) in CEST - Central European Summer Time (UTC +2)
So depends where you are...in Japan, no tomorrow morning, in the US no, midday/early afternoon.
This is not withstanding life getting in the way or things going wrong that need more time.

Deximay

May 29, 2017
You're a life saver, renpy > rpg any day, people should let devs know how bad rpg truly is, specially you know, if you want a hand free for ahm... you know ;)

elinlux

Dec 19, 2017
Can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :D I'm in UK so i hope it will be soon :D
Anyone know more renpy rpg remake games? i have big brother but it's on Russian :(

Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
Снимок11.PNG
the second woman here at all to nothing. I would like that the author corrected this, but it is unlikely.

Reactions: treoes
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes