elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
found a way guys
i can still download with this way : 1. open the link at view mode like this : 2. click button add to my google drive, that button is beside download button 3. open your drive, right click, duplicate file and then download the copy of that file
Thanks a lot, I didn't know about that!

kays

Jan 4, 2018
found a way guys
i can still download with this way : 1. open the link at view mode like this : 2. click button add to my google drive, that button is beside download button 3. open your drive, right click, duplicate file and then download the copy of that file
doenst work for me dont have an button to add to google drive

grozzzy

Oct 8, 2017
found a way guys
Thanks, it works

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
found a way guys
i can download but file format unnamed. How can i open it ?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I added a MEGA mirror in the OP, it is a free account so not sure how long it lasts.

And I also added an Android APK link for those who want to take Anna with them to far and exotic places (like the bathroom ;))
This is my first attempt at creating an APK so this may not work at all.
On top of that, the APK is created with Ren'Py 7.0.0, which is still in public testing phase and not officially released

Reactions: Danny69

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Wow, really wanted to play the original again, but couldn't bare running around in RPGM, then I found this just in time.

Thank you so much for putting in the effort of creating this remake, really nice work, mate!
Will be really nice if someone can "Remake" or "Continue" the story of "Lovely Guests" i really loved "Big Brother" also but they dead now.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Will be really nice if someone can "Remake" or "Continue" the story of "Lovely Guests" i really loved "Big Brother" also but they dead now.
You liked lovely guests? I mean, I "tried" to keep up to date with it, but the only encounter I found interesting was that with the mother. It was fun and unique at the time.

Big Brother, ugh, that Game Legends game is not the solution. All of the content with none of the emotional connection with the original story.

I would love to see a Renpy version of Coceter Chronicles, College Life and Elena's Life (I know, strange, but I always enjoyed that one). I would even get involved with remakes, but I'm only a front end dev and no programmer.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Amazing!:D
But i have a question ,is this the same content with RPGM version?
[Ren'Py version 1.0] Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
[RPGM version 1.0] Updated: May 27 2018
A mod faster than origin:WutFace:?
If you bothered to actually read the last two pages or so you would know.. the answer should be pretty obvious though even without reading.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
is it normal that during the plane anal sex scene with Jeremy it just suddenly goes to beach scene? i mean wtf?
Actually no, there should be a jump to the end of game and the credits should show. But I do see it is not there.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes