Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
If only all RPGM VN's went down this route.

I love RPGM when it's an actual RPG like Roundscape but stuff like this is just awkward, dragged out and tedious in that engine.

Reactions: Namco15

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, it is a fault in my current conversion scripts not to define the variables at a high enough level in the game.

Later in the game a lot of the choices are nested in a split path but because you said no earlier, you are on the other branch and variables don't get initialized.

The problem will be fixed in my 0.9 release, hopefully at the end of the month if deepsleep keeps on schedule

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
I would be awsome if somebody will be able to convert it to an .apk, now that it's no longer in RPGM.

GringoChan

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks a lot! This makes replaying the game so much easier.

Would it at all be possible to do the same for say.. lily of the valley?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks a lot! This makes replaying the game so much easier.

Would it at all be possible to do the same for say.. lily of the valley?
There is Road Trip by Malleck but the consensus there seems to be that the ending is rushed and he wanted to be done with it. The corruption went from slow at the start to super fast in the end. I think you go from BJ to DP in 3-4 scenes.

Personally, I don't mind that these games are not finished as long as they are getting regular good updates.
I do wish Lily would get regular updates and a 1080p or UHD remake because the 640x480 ruins the game a bit for me

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
FYI post from another game thread ;)

Not really the thread to discuss it but this week I played around with the ruby scripts from the RPGM Translator you can find on this forum with Lily of The Valley. I did get the game data converted in JSON at the end but in a completely different format from MV so my conversion scripts won't work. I will need to modify the Ruby first.
I also tested the walking animation in Ren'py and that was working smoothly.

I'm currently in the process of refactoring my scripts to make them more robust and flexible because currently I still need to do a lot of things manually for AEA. When I finish I'll probably test them on Elena first.
But I'm not putting a date on anything since I have a full-time 9 to 5 job and this is just an after-hours hobby for me.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Calm down guys
On a side note: If he releases this evening, my Ren'Py remake won't be out till Monday evening. Social obligations this evening and tomorrow being Easter equals family obligations. Monday is a public holiday here so I should have time enough then

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Its been brought up a few times, but I dont even play his builds anymore, I just wait for your remake... so well done! Lily of the Valley would be another great one to tackle if you have the time. Much love <3

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes