osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
OK, thanks for reporting.

I looked in to it and it is true you will get error about an undefined variable for the locker room scene if you rejected Jeremy at every step.
I have the fix in mind and have written it down on my TODO list of script improvements.

Currently I will offer you a work-around:
1) activate the ren'py console (search this forum if you don't know how)
2) press shift-O to open the console
3) type the following statement:
scene_205_doashesays = False

That should fix the errors.

MinNuyen

Jan 15, 2018
Thank you for this great remake.

I however got an error right after Anna finishes the appointment at Jeremy's house (with Gabriel). Is there any way to fix that? Thanks in advance.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
OK, thanks for reporting.

I looked in to it and it's the same variable the other reporter had an issue with when rejecting Jeremy that does not gets set in the apartment scene.
So, the same work-around a couple of posts above should also fix your error.

Reactions: elboWarrior

elboWarrior

Dec 8, 2017
Thank you so much for this project! I also don't understand those rpgmaker games where all the running around serves no purpose at all. I mean, the structure is so linear that the all that it amounts to is making you run around to artificially create game time (I don't mind linear game-play at all, mind you. It's just that I'm wondering why it allows you to travel around when you can only go from a to b all the time). At least in this format, it focuses on the game-play part of the game, which are the "choices" (I'm putting parentheses as I have only chosen corruption ones so I don't know if the other have any effect besides skipping scenes).

Thanks for your hard work, and thanks a lot to the original author for creating the game!

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
I've run across a "bug" at the bar. It's the 2nd time she works the adult side. Dave and his son are there, new girl dancing, and two of Anna's work colleges are there. The colleges talk about organizing a corporate poker game and take a pic of Anna to use as leverage on her. She finished the dialog with Dave saying she has other clients. Then it goes to only an image of Anna, Dave, and son. No dialog or way to advance the story. Any suggestions?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
@RockyVA I think you are in the wrong thread. That is a known bug in the RPGM version of the game while this thread is about the Ren'py remake. Deepsleep has posted a fix on Patreon but that has not been released here.

There is a workaround posted here:

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
@RockyVA I think you are in the wrong thread. That is a known bug in the RPGM version of the game while this thread is about the Ren'py remake. Deepsleep has posted a fix on Patreon but that has not been released here.

There is a workaround posted here:
Thank you for the reply. The work around did the trick. Apology for posting in the wrong thread.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
This is the best thing ever. Thanks. Now im spoiled, i want all games modded like this...sigh. Lily? Elenas Life?

Reactions: Wener

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
This is the best thing ever. Thanks. Now im spoiled, i want all games modded like this...sigh. Lily? Elenas Life?
Yeah Lily would be awesome.It also has animations. Even if we extract the images, we can not extract the animations. You need to play the game again to see animations or you need the save file of that part.Elena's Life also cool

Reactions: Wener

kays

Jan 4, 2018
loving it thanks for doing it i hate thosoe rpg games but many of them have such awesome models and story so sad

Reactions: wildride69

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
So nice, Thanks for the mod.. game is to long already.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I love the game on rpgm but will wait till the mirror for mega is added to get this version as Anna is a goddess imo

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes