darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Anna Exciting Affection: Unofficial Ren'py Remake [v1.9] [osmcuser132] - Original Size: 1.09GB

Compressed version for PC (487MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
All personal opinion:
The good:

Game is quality, renders are Well done, Anna looks fucking gorgeous & animations tho kind of sporadic also done well. Adding sex sound fx is always hit or miss in my book bc usually it's just people moaning which could be someone just faking sound for the sake of having it, this game has nailed it, you hear bodily sounds as if a couple was having sex but no one was fake moaning, bodies colliding, skin on skin, good job!

The not so good:

I didn't finish it, pry only half way thru, mostly skipping the text to get to the sex scenes, which I never do on a 1st time playthrough so let me say why. It feels like this was designed in a way where in player has to cheat/ fuck/ be groped by everything with a pulse (not slut shaming here fyi) to see most of the content, admittedly I never choose any choices that refused anyone's advances as I WAS after the most scenes but it just felt like a dickfest.

Within 15 minutes Anna had 11.6 dicks in her. None of this is an issue but its difficult for me to immerse myself playing as a female when I don't have a vagina so I can't relate to variety when it comes to dicking. It's pretty much just about POV so honestly it's nothing on the person doing the remake.

None of this is meant as negative it's just about my personal ability to relate, it really is done well minus some grammatical stuff.

vipers2314

Nov 14, 2017
is it just me or i find the graphics way below the original version ? Anyways great job doing a renpy version . Thank you

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
well this version worked ,and good stuff too. her BF is such a loser, he`s such a cuck ,he doesn`t know she bangs and sucks everyone else. She needs to dump his ass.../...and keep the F buddies coming.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
All personal opinion:
The good:

Game is quality, renders are Well done, Anna looks fucking gorgeous & animations tho kind of sporadic also done well. Adding sex sound fx is always hit or miss in my book bc usually it's just people moaning which could be someone just faking sound for the sake of having it, this game has nailed it, you hear bodily sounds as if a couple was having sex but no one was fake moaning, bodies colliding, skin on skin, good job!

The not so good:

I didn't finish it, pry only half way thru, mostly skipping the text to get to the sex scenes, which I never do on a 1st time playthrough so let me say why. It feels like this was designed in a way where in player has to cheat/ fuck/ be groped by everything with a pulse (not slut shaming here fyi) to see most of the content, admittedly I never choose any choices that refused anyone's advances as I WAS after the most scenes but it just felt like a dickfest.

Within 15 minutes Anna had 11.6 dicks in her. None of this is an issue but its difficult for me to immerse myself playing as a female when I don't have a vagina so I can't relate to variety when it comes to dicking. It's pretty much just about POV so honestly it's nothing on the person doing the remake.

None of this is meant as negative it's just about my personal ability to relate, it really is done well minus some grammatical stuff.
but it`s what most women do now......simp at home ,cheat all they want.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, this game is not for everyone.

I also like the most serious games with story, characters etc
But one day I just want to relax a little naughty game and enjoy the trip with Anna.

And throw anna into embarrassing situations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe Sophia should ask Anna for some advice :unsure:
(Bad jokes, bad jokes)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Anna Exciting Affection: Unofficial Ren'py Remake [v1.9] [osmcuser132] - Original Size: 1.09GB

Compressed version for PC (487MB): WORKUPLOAD -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
The Zippy link gave me a 403 error. Workupload worked though.
Thanks

Reactions: EthanHunt95
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes