EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Anna Exciting Affection: Unofficial Ren'py Remake [v1.9] [osmcuser132] - Original Size: 1.09GB

Compressed version for PC (487MB): WORKUPLOAD -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Workupload very slow download and last min mine disconnected again re-download lol

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Anna Exciting Affection: Remake-v1.9 (Compressed - 504MB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
This is what we need. Thanks man.

Reactions: DarkAssassin

kays

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, this game is not for everyone.

I also like the most serious games with story, characters etc
But one day I just want to relax a little naughty game and enjoy the trip with Anna.

And throw anna into embarrassing situations.

Maybe Sophia should ask Anna for some advice :unsure:
(Bad jokes, bad jokes)

thats a scene out of the game?
somehow this update i only get 1 scene with her bf even tho i tried any possible awnser and stuff out didnt get much out of this with hobo i only got a selfie

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
somehow this update i only get 1 scene with her bf even tho i tried any possible awnser and stuff out didnt get much out of this with hobo i only got a selfie
This is the scene with the hobo from 1.8, the scene is called 'Anna takes out the trash' in the replay room. Try to run away

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
It is from previous update, the option "to run away from hobo".

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I really like this game with Anna, I also really like watching documentaries with love scenes of hippopotamus.these two are very similar. (sorry my english)

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Easiest way (for me at least) was to ignore Jeremy (say NO wherever you can) and don't "team up" with the computer nerd when he helps Diane.
In the replay room, when I start the office ivent with Diane, they talk about threesome at the beach. When I played the game the first time I had this event. But after 1.8, when I had to start from the beginning (because of broken saves), I couldn't trigger that scene any more.
Thus the new question: what should I do to trigger beach threesome?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can you avoid Jeremy BDSM scene?
Yeah i now you can avoid first time but second time(BDSM) basement.

Next must try that threesome beach, thanks for tip latex224 (y)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
No problem :)
Do you mean the one where Anna is tied in his bedroom after the kidnapping?
i can't describe that "rack" in english now better but yeah that scene.
I try to play now(I started again) so that Anna only has sex with "good"people but not with bad people.

This may be an impossible task but let’s see what happens.

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i can't describe that "rack" in english now better but yeah that scene.
I try to play now(I started again) so that Anna only has sex with "good"people but not with bad people.

This may be an impossible task but let’s see what happens.
What i do remember is that you will get a choice to either "follow him to the bedroom" or "go home".
(Something like that, but you do get a choice there) :)

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Just do what i wrote. Say "no" to Jeremy from the start and "ignore" when you can defend Timothy
I was definetely on the Jeremy route when I had beach threesome, so the trigger should be not there.
Ignoring Timothy makes more sence, cause it makes friend with Diane. But I've already tried it and it didn't work. There should be some other trigger.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I was definetely on the Jeremy route when I had beach threesome, so the trigger should be not there.
Ignoring Timothy makes more sence, cause it makes friend with Diane. But I've already tried it and it didn't work. There should be some other trigger.
But did you try say no to Jeremy? What i have understood from Deep is either you go Jeremy path or Diane path
Here is a saved file with the beach scene, no Jeremy.

Reactions: djerkovic

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
What i do remember is that you will get a choice to either "follow him to the bedroom" or "go home".
(Something like that, but you do get a choice there) :)
Yesterday it just happened. There was no choice because Jeremy guessed that Anna was involved kidnapped and then just went that room(or I didn't notice it, i should have save close to that point)
Maybe if anna shows a face then will that situation change then that scene(kidnapped), maybe i dont't know :D

Edit: Yeah u are right:
Maybe I need to be asked twice where this situation leads :whistle:

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yesterday it just happened. There was no choice because Jeremy guessed that Anna was involved kidnapped and then just went that room(or I didn't notice it, i should have save close to that point)
Maybe if anna shows a face then will that situation change then that scene(kidnapped), maybe i dont't know :D

Edit: Yeah u are right:
Maybe I need to be asked twice where this situation leads :whistle:
No worries brother ;)

Reactions: Sorrow85
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes