sty21

Nov 19, 2018
So I'm getting this error everytime there's a choice to be made in this new version. What's up with that?
aea.jpg

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
When you get your 1st massage with Emily is it better to have Emily interrupt or not? Obviously if she doesn't you get a good fingering scene then and there but if she does does she get involved next time or something?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
When you get your 1st massage with Emily is it better to have Emily interrupt or not? Obviously if she doesn't you get a good fingering scene then and there but if she does does she get involved next time or something?
I think you just answer'd your own question. ;)
What i remember when making her "interrupt" was that you don't get the other massage scene/s later on (the sexy ones i mean)(y)

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I think you just answer'd your own question. ;)
What i remember when making her "interrupt" was that you don't get the other massage scene/s later on (the sexy ones i mean)(y)
Ah I see, I wasn't sure if if I interrupted if Emily would get involved in massages with them both next time or if it just cut off the whole thing. Thanks!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I seem to have the "That's all for 1.9 version to Credits screen" prompting at the wrong place
I have it just after the Anna - Emily - Jeremy scene, but then it goes on with Liam/Ethan
(sorry if you were already told)

It may be me not playing nice with the game though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 'that's all' screen is well placed... but it lacks a simple return command after it. Now the game automatically jumps to next label which happens to be the opposite path (Jeremy's death). I'll fix it in the Spanish patch (I expect to upload it tonight or maybe tomorrow)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So Liam is out only if Jeremy is dead?
Yep, they are alternative paths (don't really know if that's entirely possible because I think it could be possible to kill Jeremy while not having the data Ethan uses to "convince" Liam to leave)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Traducción al Español - v1.9

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original (esta versión en renpy, se entiende, no el RPGM) y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte.

---
Spanish Translation - v1.9

As always, you have to download and install the original game (I mean this renpy version, not the RPGM), then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.

---

This patch also fixes some continuity bugs in Alfred's, plane and bar scenes, avoiding the lewd content if you didn't want Anna to be used like that, and some other minor fixes (smooth transitions in some scenes, as in the Spa; end-of-current-version mess and some dialogue lines that should depend on previous actions). The Spanish translation is just an option so you can download it and keep playing in English

Last edited:

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
I like this game but it's a bit too long and gets repetitive after a while.
I've had 1.9 installed for while but haven't found the motivation to replay everything again to catch up to where I was in 1.7

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
osmcuser132
I checked the animations in the RPGM version and remake and there is 84 animations in RPGM version and 78 animations in the remake.
Why there is less animations in the remake?

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
thanks for remake.
I think in renply all of it better than RPGM ver.

not to hate, but i must admit it.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
I have a suggestion: can we have an option to turn off all clown sounds? They are really annoying and I don’t mind other sounds to turn them off completely.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I have a suggestion: can we have an option to turn off all clown sounds? They are really annoying and I don’t mind other sounds to turn them off completely.
Since we don't know which sounds you're fond of and which you are not, go to the sound folder, look for the sounds you don't like and delete the lines in the script (script.rpy) or replace the sound files with something else.

With a text editor like notepad++, all you need to do is bookmark the lines (e.g. play sound "sound/jump2.ogg") and delete them

Example: jump2.ogg in script.rpy

ctrl-f jump2.ogg gives you the line "play sound "sound/jump2.ogg".
In the same window, the tab
mark gives you the option to mark all the lines (play sound "sound/jump2.ogg). Checking (√) Bookmark line adds a blue dot at the beginning of each line.

Close the search window and delete all the bookmarked lines via Search → Bookmark → Remove Bookmarked Lines.

Reactions: osmcuser132

iammike46

May 7, 2018
Wow. Haven't played this in a while. I think last time I played it was still 1.3. Is this game completed already?

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes