AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Since we don't know which sounds you're fond of and which you are not, go to the sound folder, look for the sounds you don't like and delete the lines in the script (script.rpy) or replace the sound files with something else.

With a text editor like notepad++, all you need to do is bookmark the lines (e.g. play sound "sound/jump2.ogg") and delete them

Example: jump2.ogg in script.rpy

ctrl-f jump2.ogg gives you the line "play sound "sound/jump2.ogg".
In the same window, the tab
mark gives you the option to mark all the lines (play sound "sound/jump2.ogg). Checking (√) Bookmark line adds a blue dot at the beginning of each line.

Close the search window and delete all the bookmarked lines via Search → Bookmark → Remove Bookmarked Lines.
I just renamed jump1 and jump2 files.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Great! I'll probably wait until the game's done before I play it again. It'll be really hard to refuse the temptation of downloading this one as the renders and scenes look very good. This is my favorite game by a mile. Thanks, dev!
Not sure if this game will ever have an end. It's nowhere near, at least. Dev just keeps adding new scenes and opening new plot lines.

iammike46

May 7, 2018
Not sure if this game will ever have an end. It's nowhere near, at least. Dev just keeps adding new scenes and opening new plot lines.
I was hoping it's nearing its end. It sucks for me because I play this on an Android and whenever I download an update, I lose all my progress. If what you say is true regarding the storyline, then I guess I would at least wait for one or two updates more before playing this again so I have lots of new materials from my last gameplay.

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
So far, I've see two great scenes with Anna and her sister, Rebecca - the nude lotion/tanning scene at the beach and the shaving scene in the shower. Are there any other scenes with them together that I've missed? Those scenes are amazing!

Reactions: helix223

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
thanks for remake.
I think in renply all of it better than RPGM ver.

not to hate, but i must admit it.
The RPGM mode would be better if there was different options you could do then just the click mode way. IE going to the stores or extra stuff with the models and sister stuff. Could have diffrent outcomes based on walking to extra locations.

Reactions: Firebless

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
It drives me out every time impossible to play it, some solution I am from an Android with an Android 7 operating system but updated to Android 9. any reason why? and if there is any way to fix it. Thank you in advance. This is one of my favorites.

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
You have to chose "give him what he wants" and not "tell him there be a show"
there must be a mistake, keep jumping me into the lesbian scene.
Immediately after I give her what she wants, she goes behind her to the bar and no scene happens. after that she says goodbye to the other girl and ends the scene

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
if I give him what he wants then in the bar nothing happens
If I tell her I'm going to give a show, the lesbian scene jumps
there must be something else to jump the other scene

cesium

Jan 11, 2018
in this version in the repetition room
the scene is given giving him what he wants and doing the show but they never give me the option in the game to select both options, it is one or the other ...

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
That is weird, i don't know if, but if you maybe have said "no" to Patrick earlier maybe that is "blocking" that scene? i dunno.
Try message DeepSleep on his discord under the spoiler,bug channel since you have posted the question both here on the renpy channel and on the original channel.

Jan 19, 2020
This game reminds me of a sketch done by Eddie Murphy on SNL: "Be A Ho". Anna read that book for sure. The entire content of the game is her transitioning into a Ho. Damn Anna's intelligent mind; just say yes to everyone and BE A HO. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: logan0891 and DD3DD
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes