ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
the OG version just for some reason keeps closing on itself...i like rpgm games a lot even more than renpy but , its just too annoying as i really forget to save a lot of times, the renpy remake might not be perfect but u get the autosave feature and it doesn't close without notice all the time like the rpgm one did, soooo thanks a lot for this remake.

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
*** POST UPDATED 2020-04-22***

OK, here it goes...

Traducción al Español - v1.9
Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original (esta versión en renpy, se entiende, no el RPGM) y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte.

---
Spanish Translation - v1.9

As always, you have to download and install the original game (I mean this renpy version, not the RPGM), then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked.

---

This patch also fixes some continuity bugs in Alfred's, plane and bar scenes, avoiding the lewd content if you didn't want Anna to be used like that, and some other minor fixes (smooth transitions in some scenes, as in the Spa; end-of-version mess and some dialogue lines that should depend on previous actions)

As always, osmcuser132 please feel free to add this patch to the opening post and great job with this port
Osea que no funciona en la versión comprimida?

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: Anon747 and fbass

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
can someone tell me why the f*** there is no NTR tag in this game? its NTR game
This thread is actually missing a lot of tags:
* bdsm
* big ass
* big tits
* drugs
* footjob
* graphic violence
* groping
* lesbian
* male domination
* multiple penetration
* ntr
* rape
* sexual harassment
* spanking
* stripping
* titfuck

But I think only a staff member can fix/adjust that

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD and Elton1997

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I thought NTR was about someone stealing the love interest of your character.
Who stealing the love interest of Anna and which love interest?
I think the sex scene with Ashley in the living room while Andrew is sleeping in the next room, the webcam show with Ashley and Andrew watching and the sex scene with Andrew's Dad which Andrew peeks in on all fall under a certain category of NTR.

Reactions: DD3DD and Elton1997

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
What rape is there here? Played through it all and didn't see any.
I would consider most (early) sex scenes with Jeremy as rape since she asks him not do it and is blackmailed in to accepting it.
The anal sex with the doctor also. According to the script, she is not even aware she is being fucked because he numbed everything. No consent was given.

oh they added the NTR Tag now. great.
Yes, I reported my post with all the missing tags to the site moderators asking them to update it.

Elton1997

Oct 4, 2019
I think the sex scene with Ashley in the living room while Andrew is sleeping in the next room, the webcam show with Ashley and Andrew watching and the sex scene with Andrew's Dad which Andrew peeks in on all fall under a certain category of NTR.
and thank u soo much dude for the Mod. best game i ever played on here.

it would be awesome if you edit the gallery design a bit. like maybe with characters name or pic. i know its not that big of a deal but i think it will polish it a bit.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
it would be awesome if you edit the gallery design a bit. like maybe with characters name or pic.
I actually started the foundations for that already when I introduced the filter in to the gallery room. Each scene in there internally is now in a separate category such as Anna (masturbation scenes), Alfred, Ashley, ... or None if it I want to filter it out and I have separated the gallery creation code so I can easily overhaul it.

The only issue I still need to resolve is how to automatically retrieve thumbnail images for each category and scene. I guess though for the categories I could use their character portraits they have now next to the dialogue.

On the other hand though, I guess having categories with black thumbnails would already be an improvement in comparison with the current gallery.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I actually started the foundations for that already when I introduced the filter in to the gallery room. Each scene in there internally is now in a separate category such as Anna (masturbation scenes), Alfred, Ashley, ... or None if it I want to filter it out and I have separated the gallery creation code so I can easily overhaul it.

The only issue I still need to resolve is how to automatically retrieve thumbnail images for each category and scene. I guess though for the categories I could use their character portraits they have now next to the dialogue.

On the other hand though, I guess having categories with black thumbnails would already be an improvement in comparison with the current gallery.
You are doing a great job osmcuser132 and thank you so much for the renpy port :)
I love your version of Anna, just click n play instead of going point A to B and then back again etc. The only thing i do miss is the music, but that is just a tiny thing to pay to have your renpy port made. :)

Best of luck with your new gallery thing :)

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
Keep the good work. Still waiting for the next update of the main game, though

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes