RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Yesterday it just happened. There was no choice because Jeremy guessed that Anna was involved kidnapped and then just went that room(or I didn't notice it, i should have save close to that point)
Maybe if anna shows a face then will that situation change then that scene(kidnapped), maybe i dont't know :D

Edit: Yeah u are right:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe I need to be asked twice where this situation leads :whistle:
See, what bugs me is it doesn't matter if you actually avoid being his plaything in the game, the later dialogue with Sergey and others acts like you've been going through it anyway and the game just doesn't show it to you.

Early in the game it seemed like you had a choice in whether you made Anna go full slut or not, but about the time she starts working at the new bar, all that choice just goes out the window.

Reactions: Sorrow85

RichLapaz

Feb 11, 2018
View attachment 143455

Overview:
This is a fan remake of in Ren'Py.
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-13
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Known Issues:

Change-Log:

SAVE GAMES FROM 1.7 OR LOWER ARE BROKEN
Starting a new game from 1.8 or above is required

Download

Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED* - ANDROID COMPRESSED*

Extras: Italian Translation -
Spanish Translation
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 135493 View attachment 135494 View attachment 135495 View attachment 135496 View attachment 135497
Nice renders and all but I guess I'm not a thicky thick fan.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
but about the time she starts working at the new bar, all that choice just goes out the window.
Yeah i get it, there is not "faithful" route ;)
(This game would probably be over in 15 minutes on that route or would require a lot of work that would be interesting)

Now i try to choose the ones who have been kind to Anna aka good guys(Timothy*, that old guy and other etc)
But like I said before, this seems to be an impossible task.

Anna with lesbian route, I not complaint.

*:Now i have to skip it because i want to try threesome on the beach, which has never happened to me :p

But what is certain here is that everyone wants to get into Anna’s panties.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
But did you try say no to Jeremy? What i have understood from Deep is either you go Jeremy path or Diane path
Here is a saved file with the beach scene, no Jeremy.
I tried it. And in 1.9 it worked. But I still have the save with Jeremy and Diane together (you can load it with version 1.7 or earlier). It was made in the version 1.0.0 (update 28.05.2018). You can check History and variables. The only condition there was ignoring Timothy at the very beginning. It's a shame that the author decided to divide these roots(((

Maximus

May 2, 2017
Anna Exciting Affection: Unofficial Ren'py Remake [v1.9] [osmcuser132] - Original Size: 1.09GB

Compressed version for PC (487MB): WORKUPLOAD -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Can you add a mega link pls.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is this normal?
(I never played the RPGM version)

for the first time i didn't take the massage any further and 99% i make choise faithful side(Not above option)
The only thing was that I talked to David because I think he can save Anne from there in the future(?)
(Two man or David who gets to the bathroom with Anna scene etc)

This is me i try "focus on the story" and play faithulf side as much as i can.

I don’t take the story of death seriously but I just think.

Edit:

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I thought you were fixing scenes that made absolutely no sense like you did with the drug dealer scene. So.w situations make absolutely no sense at all depending on your choices.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Is this normal?
(I never played the RPGM version)

for the first time i didn't take the massage any further and 99% i make choise faithful side(Not above option)
The only thing was that I talked to David because I think he can save Anne from there in the future(?)
(Two man or David who gets to the bathroom with Anna scene etc)

This is me i try "focus on the story" and play faithulf side as much as i can.

I don’t take the story of death seriously but I just think.

Edit:
I don't know whether those kind of continuity issues (there are a few more) exist in the original RPGM or not but I try to solve them in the Spanish patch which still allows playing in English (disclaimer: I haven't started to work on this update yet).

Also, and this is just a general comment and not a reply, I don't give a s*** about game's story. It started OK and seemed interesting enough but then in my opinion DeepSleep lost it somewhere and now it's just a mad optional fuckfest so I don't even "play" the game, just watch the gallery scenes. I guess he has found a solid supporting base and there's no need to make the plot advance dramatically towards an end, just throw a few sex scenes per update with hot renders and everyone is happy enough. I can't blame him and Anna is a real goddess anyway, so let be it

Reactions: Sorrow85

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I tried it. And in 1.9 it worked. But I still have the save with Jeremy and Diane together (you can load it with version 1.7 or earlier). It was made in the version 1.0.0 (update 28.05.2018). You can check History and variables. The only condition there was ignoring Timothy at the very beginning. It's a shame that the author decided to divide these roots(((
FYI that was a bug in my conversion scripts, the condition to the beach scene was insufficient. You either have the Jeremy+evil Diane path (cfr anal dildo scene) or Diane the lesbian GF path

Reactions: DD3DD

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I get these "error" code from replay room:

Patrick and john scene.

I really wish there existed more games like this and Lily of the valley
Female protagonist games are the best
You mean GF/Wife gone wilds? :D

6een

May 1, 2019
T
Here is my unofficial android port of Anna Exciting Affection: Remake-v1.9 (Compressed - 504MB)
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Thank you

Reactions: DarkAssassin
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes