Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The file which is available to download under android, is it the official 1.9 released in patreon?
Considering this thread is the "unofficial remake" I would think not!

The original game is here https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-v2-0-deepsleep.2689/
Yeah but the unofficial one is under the "others" right? With the asterisk and all.. What about the one under android?
What is it that you don't understand about the 'unofficial' in the thread title?
The whole thread is about the unofficial Ren'Py remake of the original game. There are no official versions here!

The original game is built on RPGM engine, not Ren'Py.

If you are interested about the original game, then it has its own thread without the 'unofficial' in the thread title, that Amnios already pointed out to you. Only there you can find official Patreon versions of the game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UncleVT and Amnios

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
My version uses DeepSleep's compressed version, link also available in the original thread, I don't do any conversion.

Good News: I am OK health wise
Bad News: I was a week on holiday and I am home now but only for a few hours before I leave again for a second week of vacation.

Ren'Py conversion ETA: first of August
Safe Journeys Home & Have an Awesome one :)

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Updated with 2.0

FYI: Deepsleep has heavily rewritten the Anna/Emily/Jeremy money-payback scene that was at the end of 1.9 and I also made a mistake there in my conversion so people may have seen both the Jeremy and alternate Lesbian Diane scene so it is best to start with a save from before these scenes which is the Sergey sex scene in the back of the car in the alley.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Updated with 2.0

FYI: Deepsleep has heavily rewritten the Anna/Emily/Jeremy money-payback scene that was at the end of 1.9 and I also made a mistake there in my conversion so people may have seen both the Jeremy and alternate Lesbian Diane scene so it is best to start with a save from before these scenes which is the Sergey sex scene in the back of the car in the alley.
thank you !!!:love:

Reactions: blastwave2k
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes