Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah but the unofficial one is under the "others" right? With the asterisk and all.. What about the one under android?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Chill out everyone,

When the original dev of the game releases a new update, a few days after he then releases extra stuff. The renpy dev will no doubt have a lot to work with. As for him not logging in since Friday, chill out with that spy shit. None of us are paying a penny for this. If it happens awesome, if not... there's a fuck load more games out there.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
is the scene here same as the one in rpgm and also are they the same quality cause the rpgm has 5+gb while this is just 1gb and that's a lot of difference
My version uses DeepSleep's compressed version, link also available in the original thread, I don't do any conversion.

v2.0 out!
Whenever the modder gets around to making it. He hasn't been online since friday, which is sort of concerning.
Good News: I am OK health wise
Bad News: I was a week on holiday and I am home now but only for a few hours before I leave again for a second week of vacation.

Ren'Py conversion ETA: first of August

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
My version uses DeepSleep's compressed version, link also available in the original thread, I don't do any conversion.

Bad News: I was a week on holiday and I am home now but only for a few hours before I leave again for a second week of vacation.

Good to know your okay heath wise and being healthy and that is important,
The bad news well that depends on how you look at it... I say it is also good news because we all need to take advantage of the holidays and enjoy some free time and life. Sure bad news is for us who are waiting but hey, I can wait, I got myself occupied with some IRL stuff for these upcoming few days so no biggy.

And also these last months have been a disappointment in releases anyways so waiting a week or 2 extra for this is not much of a big deal for me.

Enjoy your holidays m8. Enjoy it to the fullest.

Reactions: Kypo and Blayo

Lightsword

Jan 9, 2019

Puuuh,..... I can relax now,... ;)

Zhanks for your work!

Reactions: Maximus

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
should i start rpgm version or wait this ? any advice ? im so confused
I think u should go to the original thread download the game and some saves from the end of 1.9 and play its not that hard if u dont know what do in the game go to the jornal it tells u where u should go also if u dont the game there's map

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019

have a nice trip mate! but you should care about the virus.

Reactions: Thatsabrigguy
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes