Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
My final addition will be a proper replay-room layout, currently still a work in progress but here is a teaser of how it will look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess all of us here are just kinda bummed because even with the Ren'py switch it is still WAY too point and click, slowing down everything, whereas your masterful edition of episode 1 streamlined everything, still giving us the decisions/choices still, but cutting through all the bullshit. We were all hoping to get the same with episode 2, but if you are done, I guess we thank you for getting us this far and suffer with the subpar 'official' version moving forward.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I guess all of us here are just kinda bummed because even with the Ren'py switch it is still WAY too point and click, slowing down everything, whereas your masterful edition of episode 1 streamlined everything, still giving us the decisions/choices still, but cutting through all the bullshit. We were all hoping to get the same with episode 2, but if you are done, I guess we thank you for getting us this far and suffer with the subpar 'official' version moving forward.
Couldn't agree more. Played the new official renpy version and it's unbearable, it's rpgm in a fancy shell tbh. Will not be playing further updates since it grieves me more then it entertains :/

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
My main issues with RPGM and why I started this conversion is all the walking around, no rollback and not being able to save at any point in a scene and this combined with multiple paths (Dianne/Jeremy) making you force to walk through the game twice.
It is a bad game engine to make a linear VN in. This is all solved in his chapter 2.

In any case, if anything is done by anyone to chapter 2, it would be a MOD, not a full conversion since it is already in Ren'Py

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
My main issues with RPGM and why I started this conversion is all the walking around, no rollback and not being able to save at any point in a scene and this combined with multiple paths (Dianne/Jeremy) making you force to walk through the game twice.
It is a bad game engine to make a linear VN in. This is all solved in his chapter 2.

In any case, if anything is done by anyone to chapter 2, it would be a MOD, not a full conversion since it is already in Ren'Py
Dear Osmcuser132
Congratulations for your work.
The reason that we play the game is your conversion, otherwise the most of us do not have time to spend for grinding and pointless walking around. Your renpy version is much easier to follow than the new one in ch2 and a mod is required for relaxing game play.
Eroticism goes with a good story not with hard work :cool:.
KR

m3jez

Jan 5, 2019
Hey Osmcuser132

appreciate your woek as I hate RPGMs with a passion

do you have any others in the works

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Why does the official thread not have half the tags this thread does? Is user content added here?
I requested a site-moderator to update the tags once around 1.8 or something. I think I mentioned the original game thread should have the same tags but apparently they only did this thread

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Possible? Yes
Why though?
It's a smaller download to keep them separate unless you would work with update packages or something.

I think it would probably be easier (for someone) to make a mod for chapter 2 that unlocks the gallery or adds on linear VN game-play instead of the sandbox game it is now.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Just want to add my thanks for the work you did before. It was a brilliant job at streamlining a game with nice scenes but horrendous gameplay.
Now the new version still has a fair bit of unnecessary clicking required, but at least the time-wasting walking is gone. I guess it'll do.

In any case, thanks for making the first chapter a pleasure to play in your ren'py remake.

Tabib

Dec 13, 2020
Hello, is there any chance to mod this version with original rpgm music. You know it's booring to play without music. If any please give the link...

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes