EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Does the Ren'Py port have a gallery? I'm hesitant to go through this all over again just to have it in Ren'Py vs. RPGM.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I think DeepSleep should be make the last update for the EP 1 to have a proper end of Episode
Rumor is that Deepsleep is going to release a new version of chapter 1 with some minor modifications to some of the last scenes.
So it is possible to write 'end of chapter 1' if he does.

I'm not a RPGM game heater because there are games that are in my favourite list that are better in RPGM like "The Office Wife"
I also like The Office Wife a lot but I hate that it is in RPGM. Because besides the first enchantment, 99% of the walk-through reads like a linear visual novel similar to AEA. The underlying RPGM code is quite different from AEA and how Deepsleep works though.
My scripts still have some trouble with it and for the moment I am not really motivated to work further on fixing the issues so I could do a conversion.

Reactions: luffeve and DD3DD

RIFAT

Jun 23, 2018
help me

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 437, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "E:\meet and\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\anna_ea_remake-2.0-pc\renpy\savelocation.py", line 429, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Anna - Exciting Affection 2.0
Tue Jan 19 15:34:55 2021

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
in any case until today the new original episode is a blueballs boring game so this unofficial remake remain the best way to play with Anna
God, the new Episode is dogshit. It's not even the same game, and I'm not talking about the engine/production switch. It's like someone else made an inferior spin-off. I am going to try and forget about Episode 2 for a year or 2 and come back then. It's unfortunate. Also how no one seems to agree with you ( I agree with you) that even though episode 2 has become Ren'py, it is still NOTHING like episode 1's remake, where it was more streamlined. Episode 2 is a clunky shit heap.

Reactions: Aizar

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I think I read on the other game thread someone else is doing the writing now but I concur, so far its not on par with chapter 1

Reactions: DD3DD

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
is there a difference between the rpgm and the renpy version? cuz my potato lags the shit out with the rpgm and i want to know if this version just play flawless like a normal renpy game + i want to know if nothing was riped/removed from the og game; thanks btw

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
It's the same, without having to run back and forth in RPGM. You won't miss anything by playing the Renpy version as the RPGM is structured very linear.

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I was reviewing the game but the other version and I realized that I had the first part in different versions I believe in this version that you created is all included?

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
Anna Exciting Affection: Unofficial Ren'py Remake [v2.0][osmcuser132

Original Size: 1.18 GB
Compressed Size: 564 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
Can you reupload it please

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Missing the scene in gallery after Rebecca's husbands scene and before the Rebecca gym bathroom scene. Anyone know how to get it.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Missing the scene in gallery after Rebecca's husbands scene and before the Rebecca gym bathroom scene. Anyone know how to get it.
Can you describe the scene? Because I don't know which scene you are talking about.
Maybe you are talking about chapter 2?

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes