N3M35150

Feb 21, 2021
This game man......i think i've never seen a hotter girl than anna in any other game. This work is marvelous!!
And the video animations.......awesome. I think there isn't a better game than this.

Reactions: pango173

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
this download is the chapter 1? and to download the chapter 2 is in the official thread?
Deepsleep has created
* Chapter 1 RPGM game. You can play this Ren'py remake instead and not miss anything of the story.
* Chapter 2 Ren'Py sandbox game. No need to remake, the game is already in Ren'py
I hope this clears things up for you

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I hope this clears things up for you
What people are saying is. Even though chapter 2 is renpy, we don't like that we still have to click around maps and locations, trying to find keys or go to new areas

Chapter 2 might be renpy but we perfer the way your chapter 1 plays and would like you to carry on as its quicker and removes the bullshit gameplay.

Either two things, you don't want to carry on chapter 2 and deal with the hassle of creating chapter2 in your style and are playing dumb to everyone's requests (understandable) , or you don't understand what people are asking.

Last edited:

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
He's not listening, I made it clear the request
It's time for an answer
Igglesex...while I agree with your original post (#1775) regarding this situation, I think that your demand for an answer is asinine! Osmcuser was nice enough to do the first part of the game for us with no remuneration and certainly doesn't deserve any criticism for not responding to you. If you don't like the way he has ignored your "request" or my (hopefully implied) tone with you, then please go replace your tampon.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes