moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Are you really sure?
maybe the new version is in RenPy but requires for sure VN style port ;)
Yeah, well, I couldn't possibly know that. Part1 was bad enough for me to not even take a look to part2. Shame that one of the hottest characters in lewd games is trapped in such an idiotic script, not what I'm looking for

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oldschool34500

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Yeah, well, I couldn't possibly know that. Part1 was bad enough for me to not even take a look to part2. Shame that one of the hottest characters in lewd games is trapped in such an idiotic script, not what I'm looking for
Why complaining about the Author script?
I was replaying to you about Renpy port version of the CH2... but CH2 has sandbox structure like the old RPGM!
In my opinion would be very nice if someone will be able to make a VN version of the chapter 2.. because sandbox structure sucks.
I love Anna's stories... I think is one of the best female character in this web site...

There are also great short VNs from DeepSleep! and for sure he is able to make good script in Renpy engine.
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-christmas-gift-deepsleep.23878/

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Why complaining about the Author script?
I was replaying to you about Renpy port version of the CH2... but CH2 has sandbox structure like the old RPGM!
In my opinion would be very nice if someone will be able to make a VN version of the chapter 2.. because sandbox structure sucks.
I love Anna's stories... I think is one of the best female character in this web site...

There are also great short VNs from DeepSleep! and for sure he is able to make good script in Renpy engine.
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-christmas-gift-deepsleep.23878/
i mean that I don't know if Part 2 is a good ren'py game or not because the script of part 1 was so bad I don't even want to try it out. And you don't need to point me any other 'games' from this author, for me it was enough to know he can't write a proper story (at least the kind of stories I want to read). Which, as I said, it's a shame since Anna is a gorgeous model... but that's it. Dev style is not for me.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Good news for those hating the sandbox in Chapter 2.
According to a recent Patreon post will the next version also have VN-style game-play besides the sandbox

All yayee an ol but it is genuinly a buggy mess.

Like literally playing a scene and not seening any of the renders load mess.

You are stuck at the Stupid still of Upper Downtown.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
All yayee an ol but it is genuinly a buggy mess.

Like literally playing a scene and not seening any of the renders load mess.

You are stuck at the Stupid still of Upper Downtown.
I had the same issue with the last release, it noticed it happened if you go toy shopping with Emily first, then the other scenes only show text
If you do the toy shopping last in your list, the scenes worked, at least for me
YMMV

Reactions: DD3DD

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Good news for those hating the sandbox in Chapter 2.
According to a recent Patreon post will the next version also have VN-style game-play besides the sandbox
So there will be an option to select VN or Sandbox in the same release?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Why? Next release (0.6 probably) will also have a VN playstyle option as announced on Patreon

That's how I interpreted the Patreon message from Deep yes
In any case.... for me using Renpy Engine (and also RPGM) to make a sandbox structure in a plot like the AEA that obviously have a story line linked to the passing of time and days is an error
Remember me the same error is in Fashion Business.
if the evolution of the story is based on events that must happen in a predetermined time (before or after some event) to prevent it from becoming a senseless story Sandbox structure is ALWAYS AN ERROR!!
there are RPGM game like Office Wife that are VN....

If you are looking for a REAL sandbox game I suufest to check Tamara's Exposure!!
I really suggest this game as best sandbox game I ever played

In my opinion the only reason to develop AEA or FB in sandbox is to hide the fact that each new update arrives with very little progress in the plot .. because the repetitive and complicated game mechanics of the use of maps and click clicks make hours of gameplay grind. if it were a simple VN each update would be about 15 minutes of play.

in conclusion I'm not a sandbox heater
sandbox means you can start playing from any of the boxes where the events are located and the story will never lose its meaning.

AEA and FB are "false" sandbox stories forced to be that just to hide something and allow the developer to be on the safe side in order to always correct any errors ....

--- it is not the first time that a VN story has been completely rewritten: TAC ... or NCC (for example) have been rewritten due to errors in the storyline ...
I believe that the sandbox structure is more comfortable for who writes the story because it does not force the writer to pay attention to the meaning of the story (bc will be always possible to correct something)
Anyway I think that for write a good VN is required an expert and ver skilled story writer.

I thonk DeepSleep is a great story writer and I do not understand the choice to make the story as sandbox-

I'm looking forward to see the new CH2 update!

hgx-2000

Jul 8, 2021
Sorry for posting a really stupid question but maybe someone has a quick answer: I played an adult 3D game featuring a busty brunette some years ago, lost it due to a HD repartioning gone wrong before I was able to finish and almost completely forgot about it including its title, also because the story was hot but the gameplay a bit tedious. Recently that game crossed my mind again and I tried to find it. The screenshots of this one look familiar but I'm not 100 % sure. The game I'm searching for has a very distinctive "truth or dare" threesome or foursome scene in a hot tub. Could this be the one? Or does one of the experts here remember a similar game with a scene like that? I somehow hope that this is the one because a Ren'Py remake should make playing it much more entertaining :). Thanks for any pointers!

luca130972

Aug 19, 2021
Update 02/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Anna Excition Affection (Renpy remake)" version "2.0"
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Anna Excition Affection (Renpy remake)" version "2.0"
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

################################################################

Update 14/04/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Anna Excition Affection (Renpy remake)" version "1.9"
The link is: Mega
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Anna Excition Affection (Renpy remake)" version "1.9"

Update 18/01/2020

Here the Revision 1 of the Italian translation of "Anna Exciting Affection" ver 1.8.
This revision corrects a serious mistake (thanks to HectorTheLaw) and many grammatical inconsistencies especially related to the new part of the game.

The link is:
Mega

Ecco la Revisione 1 della traduzione italiana di "Anna Exciting Affection" ver 1.8.
Questa revisione corregge un errore grave (grazie a HectorTheLaw) e molte incongruenze grammaticali soprattutto relative alla parte nuova del gioco.

Update 16/01/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Anna Excition Affection (Renpy remake)" version 1.8.

The link is:
Mega

The same rules and settings as in previous versions apply.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Anna Excition Affection (Renpy remake)" version 1.8.
Valgono le stesse regole e impostazioni delle versioni precedenti.

#############################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Anna Excition Affection" version 1.7.

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

The link is:
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes / errors / anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to fix things...
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Anna Excition Affection" versione 1.7

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è:
Mega

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

hi,where i can get the italian translation for anna?link dont work anymore...thx

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes