osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
So which one i should download
Well, you can start with this one if you rather have a ren'py VN for chapter 1 of the game
Or you can play the RPGM if you rather do some walking around between scenes.
The content of both is identical, so it is personal preference

Then you need to go to the original game thread for chapter 2
From the next release, there should also be VN-style game-play

Jun 4, 2021
Well, you can start with this one if you rather have a ren'py VN for chapter 1 of the game
Or you can play the RPGM if you rather do some walking around between scenes.
The content of both is identical, so it is personal preference

Then you need to go to the original game thread for chapter 2
From the next release, there should also be VN-style game-play
Can you give me link of ren'py chapter 1

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
So where is chapter 1?
The download links in the opening post for this thread are for the Ren'py remake of chapter 1. The original chapter 1 was made in RPGM and is listed in the first post on the main thread.

osmcuser132, it might be worth renaming the thread "Anna Exciting Affection Chapter 1: Unofficial Ren'py Remake" or something similar (if you can) to stop the confusion between your remake and the current Chapter 2, or maybe just getting the thread locked if that's an option?

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Will you be making Renpy remake of chapter 2?
Chapter 2 is already in Ren'py, not RPGM, though it isn't a straight VN like this remake is. Deepsleep has apparently mentioned that there will be a VN only version of Chapter 2 released when the next release happens though, possibly this weekend, so there shouldn't be any need for a remake if all goes to plan.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Does the game end at the hotel scene with the shooting? any further updates in the works?
In the original game-thread (this is the chapter 1 unofficial remake-thread), you can find download links for chapter 2. There is a link to the original game-thread in my first post

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes