Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Been a while since I looked into this game since it went official renpy. Apologies if I had already asked on here but is there a file to unlock all gallery scenes? The thing that put me off this renpy version was all the hidden paths but She's a hottie and would love to see all the new scenes. Cheers in advance.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Been a while since I looked into this game since it went official renpy. Apologies if I had already asked on here but is there a file to unlock all gallery scenes? The thing that put me off this renpy version was all the hidden paths but She's a hottie and would love to see all the new scenes. Cheers in advance.
uhm, I think you are in the wrong thread.
My chapter 1 remake has always been in ren'py and the gallery is fully unlocked by default.

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD and Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
uhm, I think you are in the wrong thread.
My chapter 1 remake has always been in ren'py and the gallery is fully unlocked by default.
Hello osmcuser132. I had a question back in November regarding your updated version of the gallery room in your renpy remake and I am just curious if that is still something you are working on/have the time to implement?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hello osmcuser132. I had a question back in November regarding your updated version of the gallery room in your renpy remake and I am just curious if that is still something you are working on/have the time to implement?

I made a first draft of the new gallery but I have encountered two issues and haven't been motivated to work on it some more to finish the work.

First issue is I generate all thumbnails on the fly which makes the loading time of the gallery several minutes and this loading time is also there at the end of each replay.
I need to change the file-generation-code to put the thumbnail generation at the top of the gallery code so they get loaded only once at application start-up. Or maybe I'll add code that those thumbnails are created by the code generator as well.

Second issue is scrolling down and up makes the thumbnails invisible and thus breaks the gallery.
Not sure how I am going to fix this yet, maybe fix the issue with the scrolling, maybe just generate multiple screens with back and next buttons if I can't find what I am doing wrong in setting up the viewport

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I made a first draft of the new gallery but I have encountered two issues and haven't been motivated to work on it some more to finish the work.

First issue is I generate all thumbnails on the fly which makes the loading time of the gallery several minutes and this loading time is also there at the end of each replay.
I need to change the file-generation-code to put the thumbnail generation at the top of the gallery code so they get loaded only once at application start-up. Or maybe I'll add code that those thumbnails are created by the code generator as well.

Second issue is scrolling down and up makes the thumbnails invisible and thus breaks the gallery.
Not sure how I am going to fix this yet, maybe fix the issue with the scrolling, maybe just generate multiple screens with back and next buttons if I can't find what I am doing wrong in setting up the viewport
Thank you 4 replying. :)

Hope it all works out and you win the battle over the issues you have encounter if you get the motivation back for it. :)

Again thank you 4 the reply to my question and for this fine renpy remake. Thank You! :)

Reactions: DD3DD

TonyJake

Jan 17, 2022
Hi, Is there a download link for chapter 2 in android, without needing to navigate through places and Anna's house?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
full save?
Either you are in the wrong thread, since the gallery is unlocked by default and the save is not transferable to Chapter 2
OR
You lost your save/progress and in that case I recommend to go to the preferences, enable skip unseen text and use CTRL to skip the content you already saw

Aug 12, 2020
View attachment 143455

Overview:
This is a fan remake of in Ren'Py.
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
Thread Updated: 2020-08-02
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1 V2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Known Issues:

Change-Log:

SAVE GAMES FROM 1.7 OR LOWER ARE BROKEN
Starting a new game from 1.8 or above is required

Download

Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED* - ANDROID COMPRESSED*

Extras: Italian Translation -
Spanish Translation - French Translation
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 135493 View attachment 135494 View attachment 135495 View attachment 135496 View attachment 135497
Wow. Just wow. WTF. Anna is a great character. Sweet, innocent and naive, but also extremely hot, lewd and libertine at same time. Congratulations for your remake. I hate RPGM and sandbox make me boring. Ty.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Well, i am not sure.
Its good, yes but i find myself entangled in dialogs over and over.
There is also the thing that blackmailing seems to be not existing as i was able to just say no all the time.
If you are in the later game working at the strip bar nothing really happens. Meaning sex, perhaps later on.
Like i said, there is not anything forced which i suppose is good.
No one is wanking.

At the office job i kind of expected something sinister, but actually i was rather dull.
So not sure. There aren't a lot of animation so far either.

In it self its a good game with lots of dialog and some limited choices. Graphics are good and i they are very arousing. Put not a lot of climax. At least for me.

But lots of groping.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oldschool34500

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
There is also the thing that blackmailing seems to be not existing as i was able to just say no all the time.
The thing is, the way deepsleep designed the original RPGM game is that later scenes are built on top of decisions made in earlier scenes.
So saying no early in the game could cascade in to missing 40-50% of the content.

So not sure. There aren't a lot of animation so far either.
There should be about +-90 animations in the whole chapter 1. Perhaps you should checkout the unlocked gallery to see what you missed.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

thugistan

Mar 5, 2019
The thing is, the way deepsleep designed the original RPGM game is that later scenes are built on top of decisions made in earlier scenes.
So saying no early in the game could cascade in to missing 40-50% of the content.

There should be about +-90 animations in the whole chapter 1. Perhaps you should checkout the unlocked gallery to see what you missed.
Could you please do renpy for lily of the valley

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
For those still interested, I have updated OP and attached the new updated thumbnail version replay room.
There is still a minor issue with the last row of text being cut-off but let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Have fun.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes