osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I have started playing this mod and came quite far in the game, but I am still missing the scenes where Anna helps out the neighbour couple and gets drugged with tea or something. Am I confusing something? Because I kinda remember the rpgm version having something like this...
I think you are talking about Downfall: A Story of Corruption.
In the first three screenshots in the thread, you can see the couple and the tea drinking

• Wow
Reactions: DD3DD and hubvan

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Speaking of Downfall, any inclination on your part to do a Renpy conversion of that game?
No, I have been looking in to Laura Lustful Secrets.
The code is almost similar to AEA code and the game is very linear so my conversion scripts work. So far I have only encountered one issue I would need to fix and that is image scrolling/tilting.
In AEA the image tilting was always feet->face while in LSL the tilting a lot of times goes feet->face->breasts so that isn't converted properly.

Reactions: Tumai and DD3DD

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Do yall know if there will be an update for Ch 2. The one on the main page hasn't been updated for awhile.
This is a re-make of chapter 1. It contains all the same content as the original chapter 1 RPGM game but without the walking around.
So it is personal choice if you play the original chapter 1 RPGM or this Ren'Py remake since there is no way to transfer saves.
And there never was any difference in content between chapter 1 RPGM and my remake.

The story then continues in chapter 2, which is already in Ren'py so my conversion work is finished.
Side-note: chapter 2 comes in a sandbox version and a VN version

I hope this clears things up for you.
You can find chapter 2

Reactions: DD3DD

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry but I meant Renpy version its been on version 7 for awhile. Not a fan on Rpg.
Are you sure you are in the correct game thread?
The link I provided is to Chapter 2 V0.9 and has been available here for download since 25/6 and has always been in Ren'Py.

Reactions: DD3DD

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
Oh no, I can predict the course of this story. Anna already dreams of being pregnant with the 2nd child. Chris advances his relationship with Anna, has sex with her and gets pregnant, but David thinks he's the father of the newborn baby, but there's one problem, Chris will actually be the baby's father. :WaitWhat::HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: ibizadalton

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The online sex-scene with the boyfriend's ex-roommate that the boyfriend is watching but can't see her face so doesn't know he is watching his girlfriend cheat?
Cheating, not NTR. As much as I would love there to be some in that particular game, there is nothing I could label as NTR.

Last edited:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Cheating, not NTR. As much as I would love there to be some in that particular game, there is nothing I could label as NTR.
To be fair in that relationship with Ash and even Jeremy she is intially manipulated/corrupted to cheat on him which falls on the NTR side.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Is there a difference in quality for pics between rpgm and repny? I would dowload and check but rpgm size is big(for chapter 1)

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
The images in the full version are PNG, the compressed version are WEBP.
There shouldn't be any quality difference, just a more efficient image format.
Thanks for the help...then i will just play the renpy,Rpgm seems way too complex to my liking

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the help...then i will just play the renpy,Rpgm seems way too complex to my liking
You can always do some ai upscaling (ex: imgupscaler.com) if you playing on a 4K monitor and you noticing a difference.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes