May 7, 2021
Playing through Chapter 1 and I have to say it's kind of annoying how Anna keeps listening to Emily (and the player CANNOT stop her). Emily is wrong nearly every time and only ever makes things worse and yet the game never (as far as I've gotten) gives you the option to tell her to fuck off.

Reactions: Mr Sandman

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Ahhh i love the renders and the evolution of this game, but the RPGM mechanics is a shit. Is not like Coceter Chronicles where a open world make sense.
Oh man I miss "Coceter Chronicles", that was shaping up to be such a wonderfully kinky game, and then they abandoned it! :( You didn't continue that game, did you?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
My final addition will be a proper replay-room layout, currently still a work in progress but here is a teaser of how it will look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good Day/Evening/Night where ever you are osmcuser132. :)

First of all thank you again for your Renpy version of the Chapter 1/RPGM version. <3
I know that this is an old post but will you release the updated gallery room version or did you drop it?

Best regards from one who still jumps into your renpy version of Chapter 1 of Anna EA. ;)

Reactions: DD3DD

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
That updated replay room looks nice. Definitely easier to navigate. Looking forward to it!
I wish games like this would either give you the option to leave the bf guy or at least make him not a total loser. This game is especially bad at it.
Feels like it doesn't matter in the slightest whether you cheat or not because the bf is such a useless idiot and there's nothing really to lose by ending it with them, if anything there's more to gain by being with someone else. Like the stakes are so low it doesn't matter whether you are faithful or not.
Chapter 2 makes it even worse where she seems to openly blame and dislike the hospitalized bf while she cheats on him and once and for all establishing him as just a means for the story to be able to explore those certain kinks. Would prefer to see her be with Sergei for instance and then she sleep around with Jeremy and Alfred and Michael and see how things unfold then where things will actually have consequences and real decisions need to be made.

Reactions: DD3DD
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes