ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Was this updated or is it the same v2.0 from last year? Or was it only the RPGM version that was updated? Sorry, I've been gone for a while.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I'm confused though, which scene is exactly tagged as rape. There's a lot of sexual harassment and groping but never a scene where Anna is raped. Even her sister when she was kidnapped looked to be riding the guy at her own volition.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
My main issues with RPGM and why I started this conversion is all the walking around, no rollback and not being able to save at any point in a scene and this combined with multiple paths (Dianne/Jeremy) making you force to walk through the game twice.
It is a bad game engine to make a linear VN in. This is all solved in his chapter 2.

In any case, if anything is done by anyone to chapter 2, it would be a MOD, not a full conversion since it is already in Ren'Py
yes, what you have described for RPGM is exactly like how Fashion Business is... but it is in RenPy :eek:
I think in this case the MOD would not be enough... FB requires a complete unofficial MOD Remake.
I will do a request for that.

Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Has the game been updated? as I refuse to play RPGM games, I hate them, literally lol.
This game being in Renpy was a blessing.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Are both chapters added in one in this remake ?
Has the game been updated? as I refuse to play RPGM games, I hate them, literally lol.
This game being in Renpy was a blessing.
This is the Ren'Py conversion for the first chapter, released originally as RPGM. As that part is finished, there's no new content for further updates of this version (altough a final edition will be released with a gallery revamp). Second chapter is already released as a Ren'Py game so you can download the official game

• Red Heart
Reactions: brittC25

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
who is dilan? not on map and not in her phone stuck here now,time won`t move forward on wednesday,so meet sergey in evening. have to see DILAN.

Ninjasquirrel

Sep 9, 2018
Please forgive me for being a dummy here, but it's a bit unclear to me, is this remake still gonna follow the new chapters that has and will be coming out, or is the remake coming to an end? I'd hate to have to play the original with all the walking around, but I'm engaged in this story so far (really hoping for a happy ending for Anna despite all the sick stuff I've been putting her through).

Thanks

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Please forgive me for being a dummy here, but it's a bit unclear to me, is this remake still gonna follow the new chapters that has and will be coming out, or is the remake coming to an end? I'd hate to have to play the original with all the walking around, but I'm engaged in this story so far (really hoping for a happy ending for Anna despite all the sick stuff I've been putting her through).

Thanks
unfortunately the original Episode 2 of this game was made in RenPy and DeepSleep is doing her best to make RenPy engine very same as RPGM.
this remake is AWESOME the same as the EP 1 that was made in RPGM...
I agree with you
this game in RPGM or in the new Renpy version that imitate the RPGM is a pain!

we have to pray for a good modder that will remove all the RPGM style ported in the new Renpy episode
in any case until today the new original episode is a blueballs boring game so this unofficial remake remain the best way to play with Anna

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018

Thanks
New chapter (ch.2) is already made at RenPy engine, so there in no need for remake anymore and this remake should have everything from ch.1 RPGM

• Angry
Reactions: Fydeout

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
New chapter (ch.2) is already made at RenPy engine, so there in no need for remake anymore and this remake should have everything from ch.1 RPGM
are you really sure?
it will be a RPGM on Renpy like the boring Fashion Business

Reactions: Aizar

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017

Thanks
Deepsleep has created
* Chapter 1 RPGM game. You can play this Ren'py remake instead and not miss anything of the story.
* Chapter 2 Ren'Py sandbox game. No need to remake, the game is already in Ren'py
As I have mentioned before, any change to chapter 2 to make it a VN would be a MOD.
Also FB is full-on grinding, this is just some clicking around to get to the next scene, while still annoying, the comparison is not even close.

Since Deepsleep switched game-engine all your choices are lost anyways. You will need to re-confirm your relationship with every character in chapter 2. For instance, the first time you see Alfred you will get such a choice menu to define the relationship.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Sandbox game in RenPy are usually very boring.
RPGM game usually are very same as sandbox games
FB was a sandbox game with a lot of problems related to the size and now is a "VN in a box-sand" ;)
Hope the Chapter 2 of Anna will be less grind than FB...

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm not a RPGM game heater because there are games that are in my favourite list that are better in RPGM like "The Office Wife" or Lida (I have played the Lida Ren'Py remake:cautious: )
This unofficial Remake is far better than the old RPGM but Anna Exiting Adventure requires a better end of the chapter
at least you have to write in the last image:
This is the end of the Chapter 1
I think DeepSleep should be make the last update for the EP 1 to have a proper end of Episode

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Since Deepsleep switched game-engine all your choices are lost anyways. You will need to re-confirm your relationship with every character in chapter 2. For instance, the first time you see Alfred you will get such a choice menu to define the relationship.
Yes I know that..
but before start to play the new Episode I have to wait at least 1 Year...
the Deepsleep updates are very short.. so maybe I will have to wait more.
for now your version of Anna is the best conversion ever and it will remain as a great point to compare it with the new chapter 2

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes