[Ren'Py] Anna Exciting Affection: Unofficial Ren'py Remake [v1.5] [Osmcuser132]

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

FoxyGoupil

Aug 14, 2018
Actually, I apprently got confused as to which game I was playing here. I finally got the RPGM to play on my comp and realized that there were no options where I thought they were. I also remember writing on the forum of that version on the game that I felt it felt like the decisions really didn't seem to matter because she would wind up in a bad situation no matter what choice she made.
I think I know what you mean. The first time she is asked to dance, whatever choice you make, there is basically no change in the following day

Reactions: icarlc

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
So uh any news?
Well we're only about an hour over the delivery schedule. Could be being uploaded right now as we speak. Guess we'll see.

Edit: Alright well I may have been wrong. Approaching on 4 hours now. Oh whelp. Still more consistent than Deep's releases.

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
Well we're only about an hour over the delivery schedule. Could be being uploaded right now as we speak. Guess we'll see.

Edit: Alright well I may have been wrong. Approaching on 4 hours now. Oh whelp. Still more consistent than Deep's releases.
yep probably take a nap, hopefully it's out when I wake up hehe

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Right now i'm just reloading in the latest updates section... can't wait
Well, it's been about 6 hours since he promised to release it, so I think you'd probably be better off just checking again tomorrow unless you have nothing better to do.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes