moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** POST UPDATED 2020-08-08***

Traducción al Español - v2.0
Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original (esta versión en renpy, se entiende, no el RPGM) y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo cuando os pregunte. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---
Spanish Translation - v2.0

As always, you have to download and install the original game (I mean this renpy version, not the RPGM), then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu

---

This patch also fixes some continuity bugs in Alfred's, bar's and hobo' scenes, avoiding the lewd content if you didn't want Anna to be used like that, and some other minor fixes (smooth transitions in some scenes, as in the Spa; and some dialogue lines that should depend on previous actions)

As always, osmcuser132 please feel free to add this patch to the opening post and great job with this port

Last edited:

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey Guys /.
Needed Help , since v1.7 saves not working for the remake in v1.8. Can someone has the save for v1.7 start of the v1.8.
Kindly upload the save after the part where Anna goes to Pool party with friends .

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Guys /.
Needed Help , since v1.7 saves not working for the remake in v1.8. Can someone has the save for v1.7 start of the v1.8.
Kindly upload the save after the part where Anna goes to Pool party with friends .
FYI the pool party has been reworked in 1.8: There is a choice added so you can chose threesomes between Alfred+Patricia or with both Alfred's friends.

Another option may be is to go in to the options and check 'skip unseen text' and then press <control> a lot and make choices until you are at the pool party.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
FYI the pool party has been reworked in 1.8: There is a choice added so you can chose threesomes between Alfred+Patricia or with both Alfred's friends.

Another option may be is to go in to the options and check 'skip unseen text' and then press <control> a lot and make choices until you are at the pool party.
Thanks , for the quick skip info and some one also shared the save for v1.7 end . i guess it helps to continue .

Reactions: DD3DD

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
I refactored my script so all generated variable names changed. Also many labels generated from choice-menu's changed names since in RPGM the old version of my script could generate duplicate labels requiring manual intervention from me. The yacht scene was problematic in AEA because there were two different paths to join your sister.
And the variable name changes was the main reason to have to restart the game anew in 1.8.

But everything should be more robust now requiring less manual intervention from me. It should take me no more than 30 minutes now to create 1.9 if Deepsleep keeps releasing in the same style he always has.
Did you ever publish/release the script you wrote for others to use? My thought is that other people that know python might use it as a base to convert other games.

Reactions: SamHaim

diego go

Aug 31, 2018
after I put the translation, the game opens in the background on my pc, but I can't play because it doesn't do anything, it stays in the background but the game doesn't appear kkkkkkkk, does anyone know how to solve it?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
after I put the translation, the game opens in the background on my pc, but I can't play because it doesn't do anything, it stays in the background but the game doesn't appear kkkkkkkk, does anyone know how to solve it?
Not sure I understand your issue. If you can open the game it should be playable. But you can send me a private message in Spanish if you want and we'll work from there

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The replay room, is it the gallery we access by clicking on the PC in the guest room ???
Wrong thread, what you describe is in the RPGM version.

This thread is for the Ren'Py remake of the same game. The replay room is an option in the main menu and just list the major scenes chronologically.

Reactions: DD3DD and GateC.

liubeizhao

Mar 28, 2020
hi bro, does the Ren'Py version 100% same as the RPGM version? will anything like repeated sence or anything addtional?

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes