ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
1. try Keira to cool down (angry=0) talk with Haruka at noon for help
2. try different answers allthough if they are naughty (Keira 18:00)
3. talk to Keira plenty times at 18:00 (look upskirt, after several times you will see and be able to touch her.
If I could help you please post a last save, then I´ll try to work out the next steps out of your problems. Ok?

@
gimmegimmethat

As Mobum said: there may be bugs in using "older" saves on 0.5.
Until now I am not at the ends of playing the last version 0.5(alpha) to figure out what is possible or need fewer updates.
Thanks, I got it. Do you know how to start the weekend spa event. I have no options to do anything on weekends. Also, how do you finish mia volley ball. Either she or the mc get hit by the ball, no other way.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
would anybody happen to have a pre 0.5 save for me? I'll get too many errors with my saves and I don't wanna restart again.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Annie's School Days [v0.5] [Mobum] - Original Size: 1.89GB

Download Win (524.9MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Thought I would drop a little info and teasers from Patreon. This was from May 27th

View attachment 319161
Since most of the girls in the game are already corrupted enough... It's time for some strip poker! I've done about 60% of the rendering, but the small problem I have is that, I have no idea how to code it. I was able to find a few sample codes by googling, but it lacks AI, the most important part of the game... So I'm thinking of using simplified rule instead.
The loser will have to do something after the game... It's not just a plain strip poker after all..!
that or the standard usual, dirty truth or dare!!!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hahaha that scene with chloe and mia, why does it says unknown girl and unknown girl 2 when the renders are quite clearly guys? haha do they have a secret?

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
did some one start V0.5 from the start ? did they manage to smooth the bugs out . i want to restart it but wont untill it runs a lot smoother as i really like the game so i rather wait if not . cheers :)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
There some hidden graphics you´ll see if you unpack rpa-archive in game with rpaExtract.exe.:cool:
min. 3 Girls ( I didn´t look at all graphics actually for there are many < 2000)
Names: ?,?,Ellen , Ginger and Ivy
But they may not act at this point in play I reached actually.
May be in the volleyball match (found graphicss). 329169

Last edited:

Kevinset

Dec 24, 2018
There some hidden graphics you´ll see if you unpack rpa-archive in game with rpaExtract.exe.:cool:
min. 3 Girls ( I didn´t look at all graphics actually for there are many < 2000)
Names: Ellen , Ginger and Ivy
But they may not act at this point in play I reached actually.
Volleyball match...

• Love
Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Thanks, I got it. Do you know how to start the weekend spa event. I have no options to do anything on weekends. Also, how do you finish mia volley ball. Either she or the mc get hit by the ball, no other way.
Keira has to be minimum in shame, maximum lust (obedience may be <60 don´t know exactly because she is at 0,100,100 at my point in game I reached) and she has to wake up at Matt´s bed in his room before weekend, (2 - 3 times?) so you can invite her to spa. ( I played with an older save from last version before)

Mia volleyball: I trained her actually about 6 times changing both ends hoping after several more trainings to find the option for the match.

Last edited:

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Every time i try load any of my saves from prev version or even my auto saves it go to the disclamer screen then to the main menu?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes