ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hmm, I've downloaded your savefile and it just works fine! I don't know what is the problem... :(
Does the mia volleyball do anything? All I get are endings where she get hit or two ways you can get hit. It's listed as an Annie clue in the hints but as far as I can tell it's a false lead. Please remove that clue if it is not finished currently. I figure it must be an unfinished route, because you don't make Mia rub your dick when she hits it with the ball :D Can't wait for that!

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Bug: can't play poker game more than once

Also, skip button for the whole day would be great. Really helps if you need a specific day.

Keira has to be minimum in shame, maximum lust (obedience may be <60 don´t know exactly because she is at 0,100,100 at my point in game I reached) and she has to wake up at Matt´s bed in his room before weekend, (2 - 3 times?) so you can invite her to spa. ( I played with an older save from last version before)
I got her weekend event 9-10 times. No option to invite her, it's always "nevermind." There has to be some way to find out about the spa. Sadly, the game itself tells you the content is over when it's clearly not.

Last edited:

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I have Pams shame level at 19 and yet she won't come to the Spa with me because her shame level needs to be below 60.

Which it is.

This working for anyone else?

I also don't know how to lessen Harukas shame to get her to visit the spa with me.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How do you find out about the spa in the first place? I can't invite anyone there. "Nevermind" is the only option.

Walk Through

Sep 20, 2018
Ok, so I read the last few pages since the update and I tried the search (FYI I can't find the "list by date" in regular search, and in advanced, I can't find how to specify THIS topic vs a category... Luddite, sorry).

So have the devs:

1-Made it so I can get past the "exam" phase of Chloe at the doctor? Pre-update, the path wouldn't go past Stage 1 and a dev said there was a corruption.

2-Made it so that the Annie Stage 5 volleyball event happens at the specific week-end? Day 60+ and it never happened for me (NOTE = I had invited someone for the first week-end spa trip during the time the asshole challenged us to a match... maybe the "double event on a weekend" is what glitches it. I also played the practice volleyball for 10+ minutes until the event actually ended... in case that matters.

3-Made it so that I can get a Vanessa swimming rematch at Stage 1? (I get an error message with both Vanessa and Pam during some swimming in case it matters... Pam at noon and Vanessa late afternoon.)

4-Made it so that Tina's next step shows in the Quest Hints (I had a blank).

All of the above is pre-patch. I like the game enough to restart if that's what it takes... but not if the issues aren't fixed.

Alexus83

Feb 7, 2019
I think I have a bug, it's about the quest to grow my education with Mia. I was in the dressing room, I got clothes but the description of the quest does not change and I can not move with him.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes