pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I was doing the Mia content, got to a lesson but it says to report the code. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do with the code? Do i just wait till next update or is it a patron code? Thanks!

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
My broken save, no option to take Keira to the spa. Help, please.
I tried a lot but couldn´t change. But use an older save from me (rename it 9-9.LT1.save and choose 2nd answer "How did you.....")to go on: -> Keira in spa:sneaky:

Too bad I overwrote the saves before so could not say what to do to get at this point, sorry,
some of your efforts made before are not reached in this save but may be helpful.
or try 9-5-lt1.save with options in screenshot

Last edited:
Reactions: ltpika

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
I,w doing the #4 Annie quest..the hint saids: go to the gym and practice volleyball with mia az 12, but there is no progression....Pls help. And the Vanessa massage. how to trigger? Here is my save

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Stuck at:
1. Vanessa 7: no idea what to do because I can't seem to massage her
2. Tina 12: it said to wait a few days to see what happened, but nothing happened after a week
3. No weekend invite at all
4. Is there supposed to be nude modeling for art class? I can only get the bikini/costume for Haruka, Chloe, Pam, Keira. Any other girl willing to model?
5. Annie 4: volleyball practice with Mia at 12:00 but just kept on repeating and no progress?

Last edited:

halil123

May 23, 2017
Massage tips

"Well, actually yes.. My back really hurts... Aww.. My head and neck are killing me as well.."
$ m_neck = 2
$ m_upper = 6
$ m_lower = 1
$ m_feet = 1

"My feet and legs are killing me.. but I feel pain in the other areas as well..
$ m_neck = 1
$ m_upper = 2
$ m_lower = 4
$ m_feet = 2

"Aaaww... It seems I swam too much today.. My whole body is aching..."
$ m_neck = 2
$ m_upper = 3
$ m_lower = 3
$ m_feet = 2

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Haruka-Mia-Tina-Kiera in that order...those are my favorites of the bunch. The grind needs some toning down. Maybe increase the stat gains. As it is right now its grindy as fuck...some people like that kind of thing but alot hate it. I can deal with a bit of grind but I can only handle it for so long before I loose interest in the game.

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017
Haruka-Mia-Tina-Kiera in that order...those are my favorites of the bunch. The grind needs some toning down. Maybe increase the stat gains. As it is right now its grindy as fuck...some people like that kind of thing but alot hate it. I can deal with a bit of grind but I can only handle it for so long before I loose interest in the game.
I swear a lot of this games give people yellow fever

vorris

May 23, 2017
it is a great game alot of hard work in it but i have to agree with markus t to much grinding you have to cheat to get rid of the grinding also you should get rid of the timer of days but if you want to keep the grinding atleast get rid of the timer if so i will surport you on pateron :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
it is a great game alot of hard work in it but i have to agree with markus t to much grinding you have to cheat to get rid of the grinding also you should get rid of the timer of days but if you want to keep the grinding atleast get rid of the timer if so i will surport you on pateron :)
Wait...so your limited to certain number of days before stuff stops triggering? if so...how many days?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes