Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Massage tips

"Well, actually yes.. My back really hurts... Aww.. My head and neck are killing me as well.."
$ m_neck = 2
$ m_upper = 6
$ m_lower = 1
$ m_feet = 1

"My feet and legs are killing me.. but I feel pain in the other areas as well..
$ m_neck = 1
$ m_upper = 2
$ m_lower = 4
$ m_feet = 2

"Aaaww... It seems I swam too much today.. My whole body is aching..."
$ m_neck = 2
$ m_upper = 3
$ m_lower = 3
$ m_feet = 2
And how many times need it?
I masaged her about 10 times perfectly but nothing happened... /When I asked nude massage she get always +5 anger/

halil123

May 23, 2017
And how many times need it?
I masaged her about 10 times perfectly but nothing happened... /When I asked nude massage she get always +5 anger/
After massage you can ask her to massage naked she needs lust>60 and shame<40.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
If there's no incest ,such tag should be removed; it's just misleading to incest fans like myself to download this game.
mmmm since I wrote the script for that particular part... I wouldn't put the cart before the horse there Paprika, granted at this stage it will only be hinted at but it's coming. I don't want to give you any spoilers but it's there or will be.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
mmmm since I wrote the script for that particular part... I wouldn't put the cart before the horse there Paprika, granted at this stage it will only be hinted at but it's coming. I don't want to give you any spoilers but it's there or will be.
Ok then, good to know. I'll wait for wincest.

Reactions: cj1015

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How do you even learn to massage? I get to the point where the mc offers it and he says he needs to learn how.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
enter cheats will break the game. a specific level points will trigger an event and expand into future events. suckzzz

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
LoL Nice update 0.5 ! :love:
It´s real funny to teach (sweet but stupid) Cloe maths at 6pm and she answers "Visa" :ROFLMAO:instead of 400 (calculating if she is buying 5 dresses for each 80 bucks = total?) Hillarious if Cloe loose swim contest vs Keira and streaking the hallway :LOL:.
Nice ideas of new punishments in public and private , (ok I like to see the girls topless anyway) but as beeing a gentleman in reality I rather wouldn´t spank a girl on bare breasts o_O - may be I am oldschool beeing convinced buttcheecks are for spanking and the added graphics for the results are great(y).
@Mobum: You do a fine job, Keep on with it :love:
I am actually not at the very end in this game and will keep on playing ASD:giggle:
I'm so glad you liked my math jokes, I tried really hard to make something... serious seriously amusing. :giggle:

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Well... Is there any console codes? I cant find any, and grinding is troublesome :x
The Cheat codes are really easy

For Max is

Fit=X for Fitness Stats
Int=X for General Knowledge
math=x for Math Knowledge
swim=x for swimming
health=x for health knowledge

As for the girls is just
a_lust=x
a_shame=x (the lower the better)
a_sub=x

A stands for the first letter of the girl name

A = Annie
H = Haruka
D = Debby
M = Mia
K = Keira
C = Chloe
V = Vanessa
P = Pam
etc

You can check the girls stats if you go to the lounge early in the morning when there's no one on the room
Be advised that Cheats can break the game, so just make a separated save and Go crazy LOL

Reactions: attonrand

Erixoss6969

Aug 10, 2017

For Max is

Fit=X for Fitness Stats
swim=x for swimming

As for the girls is just
a_lust=x
a_sub=x

A = Annie
H = Haruka
D = Debby
M = Mia
K = Keira
C = Chloe
V = Vanessa
P = Pam
etc

You can check the girls stats if you go to the lounge early in the morning when there's no one on the room
Be advised that Cheats can break the game, so just make a separated save and Go crazy LOL
Lust and Shame was working, in Submission u need to write SUBM than SUB. But thanks for it ^.^

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I
My broken save, no option to take Keira to the spa. Help, please.
I've tested your savefile, and it's not broken. Visit the lounge and read book one more time. You'll learn about the place there. After that, you can suggest her to visit the spa. (you can ask her at the hallway too)

Reactions: ltpika

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I,w doing the #4 Annie quest..the hint saids: go to the gym and practice volleyball with mia az 12, but there is no progression....Pls help. And the Vanessa massage. how to trigger? Here is my save
If you meet Mia at 12(I'm not so sure), she will suggest Matt to practice together. To trigger Vanessa massage event, you have to win the competetion several times, and one day she will tell you that she does not feel well.

By the way, everyone.. I don't want to use up my free time providing walkthrough, so I'll just go back to making 0.6 and preparing patch for 0.5.. Happy gaming!

Hsieh Yu Shen

Nov 3, 2018

For Max is

Fit=X for Fitness Stats
swim=x for swimming

As for the girls is just
a_lust=x
a_sub=x

A = Annie
H = Haruka
D = Debby
M = Mia
K = Keira
C = Chloe
V = Vanessa
P = Pam
etc

How do you do it?Please

Reactions: PingoTigrão

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Just a reminder, folks, that Molburn and I believe another person or two are doing this on their own, and a Patreon site was only recently set up. I was purely a labor of love until the last month or two, when Molburn finally set up Patreon. He's given us so much while getting so little. The more people that sign up to support him, the more time and incentive he'll have to work on the game. Imagine this game if he made enough from it to commit to a monthly release schedule, and more time to quash bugs. I know that I've given far more money to games I've enjoyed far less. So if you have the time and the money, support Molburn and this game. Don't let less fun games out there be the ones that get all of the support. This game and every girl within it definitely need our love.

Reactions: Mobum

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
If you meet Mia at 12(I'm not so sure), she will suggest Matt to practice together. To trigger Vanessa massage event, you have to win the competetion several times, and one day she will tell you that she does not feel well.

By the way, everyone.. I don't want to use up my free time providing walkthrough, so I'll just go back to making 0.6 and preparing patch for 0.5.. Happy gaming!
Well thank you.... but this wasnt a real help. Im currently playing the volleball practice, but after 15 time of winning..there is nothing...quite annoying. Vanessa. I beated her, she told me about her pain...but in the lounge there isnt any option for learning massage...

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes