iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
How does a censor get self-appointed? Patreon might lose these people as supporters, but how can that be a big enough problem to let random individuals do censoring?
All censors are self appointed moral hypocrites. Feminazi's and wokists are the worst possibly. They get a kick out of shutting people mainly men down. What world are you living in?

Oh and I have books in my book collection that are now banned in several world States. But hey they are now worth a few pennies because of it. The publishers will no longer reprint some books because they fear a backlash from the men hating feminists on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is patreon concerned about games with incest? These are computer games. No real people are involved. There are plenty of novels about incest and other things and nobody has problems with them.
its owner doesn't want incest etc games to patreon (not any sexgames either prolly but that'd be shooting own head off).

'Anny's school days' and... male protagonist ?
You play like a guy, called 'Anny' ? :KEK:
no, annie is 1 of girls and mc is guy who works as principal in that school.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
All censors are self appointed moral hypocrites. Feminazi's and wokists are the worst possibly. They get a kick out of shutting people mainly men down. What world are you living in?

Oh and I have books in my book collection that are now banned in several world States. But hey they are now worth a few pennies because of it. The publishers will no longer reprint some books because they fear a backlash from the men hating feminists on the planet.
How does this work? There can't be many of the 'moral hypocrites' and why does Patreon pay any attention to them? There are always people around who don't like a game for one reason or another. I know there are people like the ones you mention, but what I don't know is why Patreon is acting like they own the company so their criticism has to result in some banning or censoring or whatever.

Feb 1, 2020
How does this work? There can't be many of the 'moral hypocrites' and why does Patreon pay any attention to them? There are always people around who don't like a game for one reason or another. I know there are people like the ones you mention, but what I don't know is why Patreon is acting like they own the company so their criticism has to result in some banning or censoring or whatever.
He literally could have opened a subscribstar and would have been fine, but he wanted to work on something else.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
patreon (well its owner company) sets rules which those who publish content via patreon must obey and owner doesn't want anything un-moral like incest things on their site and patreon is 1 of biggest crowdfunding site.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
patreon (well its owner company) sets rules which those who publish content via patreon must obey and owner doesn't want anything un-moral like incest things on their site and patreon is 1 of biggest crowdfunding site.
I guess if you are the owner of a site, you can set the rules however you want them.

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Re-upload

Reactions: Safkol
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes