RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Skysthelimitus

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone ever figure out what's up with the crash if you lose the blackjack game? Is there just not a scene afterwards so the game crashes trying to find it?

Sad but happy

Feb 23, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Broken

jewpito

Mar 2, 2018
I just wish that great games like this would get completed and not abandoned. I get that they get shutdown and can't make money off those websites but at least offer some closure to your fans :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just wish that great games like this would get completed and not abandoned. I get that they get shutdown and can't make money off those websites but at least offer some closure to your fans :p
it wasn't money issue, it was patreon issue.

Jun Sung Ahn

Mar 8, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.7 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
The link is dead

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
No, it was not for any incest: it was mostly because models look underge.
Heck it is a school setting after all. You kind of expect them to look young surely????? However??? Heck I see girls every day that look like full grown women but they are jail bait. You can also see chicks who are legal but look a heck of a lot younger than they are.

Patreon comes down heavily against incest but it also suffers from too many self appointed feminazi and wokist censors.

Last edited:

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
various things like incest.
Why is patreon concerned about games with incest? These are computer games. No real people are involved. There are plenty of novels about incest and other things and nobody has problems with them.

gopherino

Dec 23, 2021
Heck it is a school setting after all. You kind of expect them to look young surely????? However??? Heck I see girls every day that look like full grown women but they are jail bait. You can also see chicks who are legal but look a heck of a lot younger than they are.

Patreon comes down heavily against incest but it also suffers from too many self appointed feminazi and wokist censors.
How does a censor get self-appointed? Patreon might lose these people as supporters, but how can that be a big enough problem to let random individuals do censoring?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes