neti

Jun 29, 2018
For those who follow the autor : this game it's "onhold", so anyone know if the game will have other update or it's more like abandonned ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is fast at work on his other game .. runaway princess.
For those who follow the autor : this game it's "onhold", so anyone know if the game will have other update or it's more like abandonned ?
Whenever that concludes .. this might get a propper send off.

What do we love about Mobum : the animations are awesome, the scenes are hot, the babes are bangin”!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

neti

Jun 29, 2018
Dev is fast at work on his other mess of a game .. runaway princess ... such a buggy mess.

Whenever that concludes .. this might get a propper send off.

What do we love about Mobum : the animations are awesome, the scenes are hot, the babes are bangin”!
Ok, hope this would not take years

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My main issue is that what this game did best (to me) was the exhibitionism content, which is not in the new one, according to the tags. And since I barely have time to play games at all, not having my kink makes it even harder to find the time to play.
This is a great game, I don't understand....why to give up this game.
so long time....
Because Patreon said it crossed too many lines, I assume it was sleeping with his step sister that did it, though there are a few other things that could also have played a factor.

Kevinset

Dec 24, 2018
My main issue is that what this game did best (to me) was the exhibitionism content, which is not in the new one, according to the tags. And since I barely have time to play games at all, not having my kink makes it even harder to find the time to play.

Because Patreon said it crossed too many lines, I assume it was sleeping with his step sister that did it, though there are a few other things that could also have played a factor.
Ivy????
But... is there a lot of people playing it?
that is hidden content.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ivy????
that is hidden content.
"Hidden" content never really is hidden from anyone truly searching for it. All it takes is a comment on a Patreon post or an employee of Patreon to get the game and play it to find that. They could even just come to a site like F95 and find things like the tags for the game or discussions in this thread to see what a game really has and then decide that it being distributed on their platform is a violation of TOS. And if people on a site like F95 can decompile / decompress the game's code and sift through it (with Ren'Py games, this is pretty easy to do), what's stopping someone from Patreon from doing the same thing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ivy????
that is hidden content.
mc banging his step-sister isn't anywhere near hidden content since it comes up as option when his school wins tournament and mommy rubbing milk from her tits on her daughter's skin is also something which patreon doesn't necessarily like.

Kevinset

Dec 24, 2018
mc banging his step-sister isn't anywhere near hidden content since it comes up as option when his school wins tournament and mommy rubbing milk from her tits on her daughter's skin is also something which patreon doesn't necessarily like.
There are 8 times to win the contest, really anyone has to finish it?
= =!
but...yes,i'm....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
more than 8 since can't win every match but yes many have finished game as of atm.
Sure you can. I wasn't about to let my girls lose for real. Only one I even went back to see was their first loss when they had to run naked on the beach, anything after that I don't want to see.

But yes, I did complete that arc ...a few times. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well winning every match is possible but that reqs quite a bit of effort.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes