satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I played up to v0.6, and I have just downloaded v0.7

Changelog says "Mia's event updated", and when I try to go further on her sex ed it says I have to go back to Rosita, but when I try to go inside the showers, it says I need (again) wig and clothes. I already did the wig thing in v0.6, so I thought I had to look for it again in the hallway lockers.

I found every photo there, and it said "don't look here anymore, there's nothing else", so if I already found the wig in previous versions but now I can't go inside the shower with Mia because I don't have it, where is the wig/girl clothes now?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Good game, pity its on hold, any reason given as to why?
Yep! Mobum got spanked by Patreon pretty hard (he made it sound like it was almost a site ban), so he completely removed this from their site and started his new game there. When he decides he's able and motivated, he's said he plans on finishing this and putting the final content here on F95.

Mar 25, 2020
We urgently need ntr for pam in the hot springs or anywhere else hehe, obviously with a warning for the content sensitive.

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
ntr? won't happen since mc is just lusting after girls and women not looking for love of his life. besides doubt pam would want to divorce from her hubby.
There is ntr
If you lose your vollyball matches

However

I totally agree with you on pam

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes