TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the tip (y)
This game is a Big Brother prequel, though it's first incarnation had Annie and Kira looking much closer to their original appearance. After that, it morphed into what we have now.
Sadly, the original version doesn't seem to be around anymore though.

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
Hi guys,

First time I've posted here - just wanted to thank Mobum for a great game and the rest of you for helping me get through it.

It was worth the effort for the Blackjack and Volleyball games alone!

I hope that Mobum does manage to make another update - I'm looking forward to enjoying the girls some more!

Thanks again and best wishes

W. ;)

Last edited:

muizdps

Feb 26, 2021
How's the NTR in this game? Heavy? Not really, etc? I am looking for some nice NTR content, so appreciate any replies!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes, it was abandoned. Dev had even stated, he was dropping the game. HOPEFULLY, it will indeed be brought back and completed.
Actually, Mobum said he's almost finished. He never said this was abandoned. He won't work on it much more, but he does plan one more update (to tie up storylines, I guess?). But this is definitely not his focus right now; Runaway Princess is. Patreon didn't like something about Annie's School Days and he had to remove it entirely from their platform. So now he's doing the new game there but still plans to finish this off at some point. So it's not abandoned, but rather on hold, as the label indicates.

Reactions: TheDevian

dmmt

May 8, 2020
noot gping to go on and on and on about this but yes, it WAS labeled abandon and yes, it was so labeled after Mobum had stated he was dropping work on this game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
noot gping to go on and on and on about this but yes, it WAS labeled abandon and yes, it was so labeled after Mobum had stated he was dropping work on this game.
This is the most recent post by Mobum on this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-7-mobum.12182/page-117#post-4675309

That indicates it's on hold, not abandoned. Did he post on Patreon or Discord since December 2020 stating otherwise? I don't see any post by Mobum about this being abandoned on Runaway Princess, either.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
not exactly sharing, mc just watches them fucking. are any of girls or teachers etc lis is another discussion topic.
And then she gives him a hand job while he is watching, and then she blows him, and then a bit more. And like I said, there is some at the hot springs, I don't know a lot of details on it, because I avoided them, I just know the options are there.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
This is the most recent post by Mobum on this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-7-mobum.12182/page-117#post-4675309

That indicates it's on hold, not abandoned. Did he post on Patreon or Discord since December 2020 stating otherwise? I don't see any post by Mobum about this being abandoned on Runaway Princess, either.

where did I or anyone say...RECENTLY? It had been abandon...;like it, dont, I do not care. Now go away. You bore me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if dmmt really wants to be sure if game is abandoned he could ask from dev.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes