espy85

Sep 28, 2019
whoa, what made him have a problem in Patreon? I don't see any shota/incest in his game. or is there?
The main theme is borderline, a professor harassing underage-looking female students, but it seems to me that the bomb has gone off with the doctor, who is involved by the MC in an incestuous relationship with her daughter.
Nothing striking, but the other games have the classic loopholes, like saying whenever girls are 18, calling their mother landlady et similia. Here the developer was too naive. I remember they suspended his patreon account for a week or more

Reactions: fazthestampede

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Heh, I thought I'd been replying to this thread quite often.. I released the first version like you saw above, but I'm planning to release it after testing within a small group of supporters before releasing it here. Wait a few more days, it'll not be that long.

And it's me who's feeling bad the most about seeing this project on hold, but I simply cannot go on two projects at the same time. (And especially when ASD was banned from Patreon)

And hey, I got a photo for you, fazthestampede, Haruka used to live near where Tina lives when they were younger.
hartin.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
big bomb why patreon shitted its pants was end of volleyball tournament where mc could fuck his step/half/full sister. not sure if doc giving milk treatment to her daughter shouldn't be such a big thing nor old guys perving on young girls.

• Wow

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
big bomb why patreon shitted its pants was end of volleyball tournament where mc could fuck his step/half/full sister. not sure if doc giving milk treatment to her daughter shouldn't be such a big thing nor old guys perving on young girls.
Yes true. I forgot that scene. It is absurd that the game was banned for that, when you find much worse on Patreon.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
not sure where was rape unless it was kiara's other path. there are rapey games on patreon.
I don't remember the rape there. There is not a lot of hardcore, but what exactly rape, it seems, was not like that.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
So that means.... Patreon bans works involving rape, shota, incest, and loli, what else? But there are so many works with those themes out there and still active on Patreon... Why patreon? why? T.T

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So that means.... Patreon bans works involving rape, shota, incest, and loli, what else? But there are so many works with those themes out there and still active on Patreon... Why patreon? why? T.T
1. they ban everything sexual related (eventually)
2. some get banned while some don't.

You know I found an alternate to Patreon. You should check out Subscribestar. I think they're a lot more flexible and better than Patreon and I don't think they would banned ASD. Just a thought.
subs been discussed earlier.

• Wow

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is tag being missed? or is it not sb? is bb ann-kira photo a red herring or something? or were their renders being used?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is it VN or SB = is tag being missed? or is it not sb?
there is a BigBrother renders screenshot, how so?= is bb ann-kira photo a red herring or something? or were their renders being used?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is a VN with SB capabilities.
It started as a BB appreciation fan service about the life of them babes from before BB but has grown so much more.
is tag being missed? or is it not sb? is bb ann-kira photo a red herring or something? or were their renders being used?
is it VN or SB = is tag being missed? or is it not sb?
there is a BigBrother renders screenshot, how so?= is bb ann-kira photo a red herring or something? or were their renders being used?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
It is a VN with SB capabilities.
It started as a BB appreciation fan service about the life of them babes from before BB but has grown so much more.
so there are gials from BB as well? ...
SB capabilities ...hm, elaborate! ...is it somewhat very controlled time-location management? ...or stats interface? ...or something i call vn-into-sb which i apply to DoD, BaDIK.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes