Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Guys i have read these answers, i understand that her route is unfished as are all the girls routes unfinished. My point is on the hints her route is stuck on step 2, it says something related to the first time you catch her when you are asleep, i had left her content for ages and when went back it had jumped straight to sex without the steps in between so locked some content.
Ill go bk to a much earlier save and find what has been missed, was hoping maybe there was a fix like with haruka, not deaf ears thats pretty rude, thanks for your responces.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing is ...
You gotta repeat the play dead part a couple of times and so on ...
Then you have to choose whether you blackmail or love her ...
Those are tedious and you need to stick to doing them over and over.
There is nothing more elaborate or fancier than the multiple positions and orgasms from having sex

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
The thing is ...
You gotta repeat the play dead part a couple of times and so on ...
Then you have to choose whether you blackmail or love her ...
Those are tedious and you need to stick to doing them over and over.
There is nothing more elaborate or fancier than the multiple positions and orgasms from having sex
Yeah that reminds me, I got to the option of love and blackmail then backed out and done loads of other girls content, came back and it had jumped to sex, ahah thats where the issue was and was my fault as the game wanted me to make a choice and left it too long I guess, thanks for the reminder.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Tipee maybe... IDK.

That, or, do like DMD, and go back and forth between the two games, using the funding for one to pay for both.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tipee maybe... IDK.

That, or, do like DMD, and go back and forth between the two games, using the funding for one to pay for both.
dmd is on subscribe and sl is on patreon (non-incest) and on subscribe (incest).

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Well since Mobum has decided not to keep pursuing this game's development for the time being, until he comes back to complete it, I would say stop trying to hypothesize how to give it money. He will finish it one day but until then the game is on hold and we've got to just sit and wait for his new project that should, hopefully, be platform friendly and so we can have some more awesome Mobum stuff.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
dmd is on subscribe and sl is on patreon (non-incest) and on subscribe (incest).

What's SL?

And what's the reason for this game being de-platformed?

Also, are there more games with gameplay similar to this one?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes