Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Aother thing that has happened is iv locked myself out of harukas content, been saying go back at 12 for the modeling, chloe is naked moldeling but nothing is now chamging, also debrah content is blocked aswel, can sleep with her all the time but still wants me to complete stage 3, i dont have anymore options about her check ups and now cant ask to sleep with the patients.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Aother thing that has happened is iv locked myself out of harukas content, been saying go back at 12 for the modeling, chloe is naked moldeling but nothing is now chamging, also debrah content is blocked aswel, can sleep with her all the time but still wants me to complete stage 3, i dont have anymore options about her check ups and now cant ask to sleep with the patients.
goto haru at morning (esp if you have ordered that "gift" to her) and debbie is unfinished.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
goto haru at morning (esp if you have ordered that "gift" to her) and debbie is unfinished.
Yeah nothing changes with haru, there is the choice about the modeling and she says everytime come at 12 which i do but nothing changes, also was there no was to get content for any of debbie patients? I asked her if i could have one of them but she said shes enough, later that option went after sleepong with her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah nothing changes with haru, there is the choice about the modeling and she says everytime come at 12 which i do but nothing changes, also was there no was to get content for any of debbie patients? I asked her if i could have one of them but she said shes enough, later that option went after sleepong with her.
debbie's only patent is her daughter (besides that girl with glasses who is seen once) and only interaction with her at school is to watch debbie to rub breastmilk on her and during weekend stroll with her on the beach.

have you gone on dates with haru?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Iv been on the date to the beach, not gone to hot spring yet so I'm hoping that will unlock the rest but its stage 3 for her when everyone else is in double figures and some are waiting for her bar night to open up more for them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Iv been on the date to the beach, not gone to hot spring yet so I'm hoping that will unlock the rest but its stage 3 for her when everyone else is in double figures and some are waiting for her bar night to open up more for them.
if you are talking about haruka then you need to goto bar with her and get her so drunk that you will need to take her home and to reach max content with her will take few "dates".

Reactions: Valronn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have the freedom of a lot, I mean a full array of activities with gurls ...
bb not so much ... just the life of the babes before the bb shenanigans took the acion into their home.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
well most action happens inside school grounds so in that way it's sandbox but still not sandbox in bigger picture.
well imo it is sb if it has some navigational and other toolbars, ability to move within the rooms and to pick whom and how to interact with, phone, inventory with applicable items. is that valid for that game? (some town map would be an optional addon, but can easily be avoided if story allows that)

...does it have bb renders, i see mom and aunty...but on BB house background...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well imo it is sb if it has some navigational and other toolbars, ability to move within the rooms and to pick whom and how to interact with, phone, inventory with applicable items. is that valid for that game? (some town map would be an optional addon, but can easily be avoided if story allows that)

...does it have bb renders, i see mom and aunty...but on BB house background...
well game has plenty of navigation and moving around rooms, not much toolbars except 1 which gives hints of what to do, player can freely interact with girls and teachers.

only semi-incest if you are asking that is mc fucking his step-sister/sister (optional) after winning beach volley tournament.

in a way every game is sandbox if it happens in same town.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I assume, by 'sandbox' they mean 'freeroam', rather than doing nothing but reading and making choices once in a while.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I assume, by 'sandbox' they mean 'freeroam', rather than doing nothing but reading and making choices once in a while.
not sure of official definition of sandbox (since it appears to vary like ntr does) but yea this has freeroam (as does in indecent desire which is said to be sandbox, ofc in id has much less to do than in asd).

Reactions: TheDevian

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just to be clear, sand box is something where you CHOOSE WHERE TO GO AND WHAT TO DO AT EVERY TURN.

This is opposed to VN or FPS and akin to RPG - you do not play yourself, but rather choose for your MC the path.

Just like in real life, if you are in the trenches, those are preexisting and there is no way around them.

But if you are hitler or churchill or stalin or wilson, you have free choice, you move the forces on a map at will.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes