Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
focus is in new game.

search massages to find cheat how to do perfect massages.
Well, tried to use the cheat commands someone provided in a previous post, found out there's a syntax error, making them useless until one finds out what is wrong and how to write it correctly. That said i also found out a little workaround to make the massages work.

- Pay attention to whichever body parts Vanessa suggest you massage. Do her butt instead. :sneaky:
- Repeat massaging the butt until she suggests you do some other place.
- Rollback to the last time she liked it/asks you to repeat, massage her boobs instead.
- Same as before, when she changes opinion again, rollback and do the nipples.
- After she tires of all three places, then you do whatever part she suggested at the begining.

She'll be all woozy and tingly after that.

About Mia, still no idea of what i must do - when i meet her at the Gym Matt speaks of feeling his back, but nothing happens. No idea what i might have missed there. :unsure:

Also, still having problems with the whole "Chloe modeling nekkid" thing. No idea of how to access it - or anything else - via computer.

Reactions: DiableFripon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, tried to use the cheat commands someone provided in a previous post, found out there's a syntax error, making them useless until one finds out what is wrong and how to write it correctly. That said i also found out a little workaround to make the massages work.

About Mia, still no idea of what i must do - when i meet her at the Gym Matt speaks of feeling his back, but nothing happens. No idea what i might have missed there. :unsure:

Also, still having problems with the whole "Chloe modeling nekkid" thing. No idea of how to access it - or anything else - via computer.

massaging: https://f95zone.to/threads/annies-school-days-v0-7-mobum.12182/post-2058624

mia and chloe: just keep punishing them when they misbehave at class but don't go too far.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was speaking of Mia, the black-haired small-breasted girl of asian descent.
she misbehaves at class too occasionally so if you caught her behaving badly then call her to office for punishment otherwise chat with her when she's studying alone.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
she misbehaves at class too occasionally so if you caught her behaving badly then call her to office for punishment otherwise chat with her when she's studying alone.
And that helps with getting to massages with her, how?

Also, how do i solve the "Haruka_Model" issue? That part has really stumped badly with Haruka & Pam.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And that helps with getting to massages with her, how?

Also, how do i solve the "Haruka_Model" issue? That part has really stumped badly with Haruka & Pam.
more naughty she is more naughty things can be done.

invite them to bar (not at same time ofc) and chat with them at bar (on their likes) and drink with them and eventually you get invited to their homes and also spend time with har and pam when they have no classes (har at her class and lounge and pam at gym and lounge).

so wait i'm confused why does Haruka have submission? are you able to spank her at some point?
oh yes and more.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
more naughty she is more naughty things can be done.

invite them to bar (not at same time ofc) and chat with them at bar (on their likes) and drink with them and eventually you get invited to their homes and also spend time with har and pam when they have no classes (har at her class and lounge and pam at gym and lounge).
No offense, but that kind of info helps me nothing if i can't get the scene with Haruka in her class at 12:00 to occur.
How do i deal with the damn bug?!?!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No offense, but that kind of info helps me nothing if i can't get the scene with Haruka in her class at 12:00 to occur.
How do i deal with the damn bug?!?!
What, you mean you can't get her to pose for the class? What scene are you talking about?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
What, you mean you can't get her to pose for the class? What scene are you talking about?
Exactly, i can't see art class at 12:00 - every time i try, i get the HARUKA_MODEL message. I think it's supposed to show Haruka as naked model, but can't say for sure since i'm stumped on that.

Any straight answer on how to solve the issue, so i can advance with Haruka's storyline (and a bunch of other characters' stuff that is locked due to the bar being unavailable) would be very much appreciated, since the search function has been of little help in offering a clear, concise solution to the problem.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Exactly, i can't see art class at 12:00, every time i try, i get the HARUKA_MODEL message.

Any straight answer on how to solve the issue, so i can advance with Haruka's storyline (and a bunch of other characters' stuff that is locked due to the bar being unavailable) would be very much appreciated, since the search function has been of little help in offering a clear, concise solution to the problem.
I can't remember if that was a bug that got fixed by one of the patches around here, or maybe you just got a bad install. You can try extracting it to a new folder (not in a system folder), copy your saves over, and try there, or if that fails, search the thread for the haruka model message. You might find the patch. They really should link to those on the OP. I know there was a fix for the Chloe one anyway.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I can't remember if that was a bug that got fixed by one of the patches around here, or maybe you just got a bad install. You can try extracting it to a new folder (not in a system folder), copy your saves over, and try there, or if that fails, search the thread for the haruka model message. You might find the patch. They really should link to those on the OP. I know there was a fix for the Chloe one anyway.
Well, Mobum gave a patch previously, but it changes nothing to me. Same for the ALL fixes in the OP... :cry:

Lukumoide suggested something....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But i can't really make head over heels on what i'm supposed to change and how on the AR.rpy file.

Might as well try to reinstall and see if i get lucky.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know where i can get the disguise outfit for mia? i already found the wig
those can be found on locker when there's no1 at that area.

if you wanna see chloe running nekkid thru corridoors then steal her clothes when she's showering.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
those can be found on locker when there's no1 at that area.

if you wanna see chloe running nekkid thru corridoors then steal her clothes when she's showering.
Tina, but otherwise, yes.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Hi there, absolutely love this game and got loads of content to unlock still although its taking a long time to get somewhere with most of them, dont think im being very efficient lol.
Anyway my question is aboyt the recall events, i cant seem to exit from that so soft locked out and have to reload, im playing on an android version, is this a known issue or have i missed something?

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes