Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
At your computer in your room iirc. Where you call up to arrange volleyball
Must admit don't reallly remember how to do that. Only did one rematch of the volleyball game.

My guess is i'm doing something completely wrong when i try to touch the laptop in his room, but no idea what exactly.

and what do i have to read to learn massage?

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
books at lounge when no1 else is there.
So i have to max general knowledge and i'll get it along? Good to know.

Question: what are action points for, how do i use them?

Also, how do i use the computer, call Richie or whatever?
My inability to do so up to this point is turning into something of a headache.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So i have to max general knowledge and i'll get it along? Good to know.

Question: what are action points for, how do i use them?

Also, how do i use the computer, call Richie or whatever?
My inability to do so up to this point is turning into something of a headache.
Action points are for any active event, like swimming.

The computer is used for the gallery, you call the guy from your phone, in your room.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Action points are for any active event, like swimming.
So having some action points left would mean i have some stuff still in progress to do?
Or just that i overdid some things like swimming or exercise with Pam?

The computer is used for the gallery, you call the guy from your phone, in your room.
Yeah, but at the moment haven't been able to use either. Don't know if a bug (possible, since part of my problem is getting error when Chloe is supposed to model in art class) or some detail i'm missing due to some time without playing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So having some action points left would mean i have some stuff still in progress to do?

Yeah, but at the moment haven't been able to use either. Don't know if a bug (possible, since part of my problem is getting error when Chloe is supposed to model in art class) or some detail i'm missing due to some time without playing.
If you have points left, you can still do things like working out or swimming.

You have to leave the room and go back.

Think there was a fix posted here for the Chole bug...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you have points left at the end of day then you can visit at girls dormitories (pick 1) and you'll see some scenes of girls doing things or get to play strip blackjack with chloe etc and once you have done enuf perfect naked massages you can go to fuck what's her name in her room after day has ended.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
if you have points left at the end of day then you can visit at girls dormitories (pick 1) and you'll see some scenes of girls doing things or get to play strip blackjack with chloe etc and once you have done enuf perfect naked massages you can go to fuck what's her name in her room after day has ended.
I knew i coud go in the dormitories but yet saw no such scenes when i went there with them awake.
Do i need to do something to unlock then?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I knew i coud go in the dormitories but yet saw no such scenes when i went there with them awake.
Do i need to do something to unlock then?
those scenes are random: either girls study, harass chloe, chitchat, etc just keep going and you get lucky (ofc not going to dorms at same evening when chloe and what's her name are coming to your room if you have invited them).

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
those scenes are random: either girls study, harass chloe, chitchat, etc just keep going and you get lucky (ofc not going to dorms at same evening when chloe and what's her name are coming to your room if you have invited them).
All right. And thanks alot for pointing out you can invite Chloe, as i just got her i had no idea yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All right. And thanks alot for pointing out you can invite Chloe, as i just got her i had no idea yet.
when time is right (aka she's corrupted enuf) and you see her at corridoor (near lockers) you can invite her.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
when time is right (aka she's corrupted enuf) and you see her at corridoor (near lockers) you can invite her.
The moment you said i could invite her i guessed so. It's just that getting her on Matt's room was literally the last thing i did yesterday, so i never thought of inviting her for sex like with Annie or Keira. Thanks.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does any of the girls beside Chloe have an anal scene?

And how do i get submission on the teachers?
mia might but not sure.

you talk to them, do things with them like training with sports teacher.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did creator of this game posted news about last and final update recently? This game is a masterpiece and abandoning it without proper ending would be sad.
not abandoned, just put on hold since patreon got beans into nose (caise mc bangs his sister) and decided to fuck up dev. when he can he will finish this.

Reactions: Valronn

JuanPabloII

Aug 29, 2020
not abandoned, just put on hold since patreon got beans into nose (caise mc bangs his sister) and decided to fuck up dev. when he can he will finish this.
I hope he will find a way to finish this. Every game about teacher banging students is abandoned/put on hold

Reactions: Valronn

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope he will find a way to finish this. Every game about teacher banging students is abandoned/put on hold
the professor is still going on (although game is totally crazy) and schooling (although in that student is mc who makes teacher his fuckslave) and photo hunt (although in that mc only either blackmails headmistress or makes her fall in love to him and mc has other interests too).

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes