cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, is the first beach volleyball an auto-loss or is it possible to actually win the damn unskippable mini-game?
all matches are winnable if plays really well but it doesn't matter as long as wins more matches than opponent.

Apr 10, 2020
Volleyball matches are almost all easy wins, if you play it simple. Just always do the gentle serve and make sure not to hit the timer bar too late. It doesn't seem to make much difference leaving the timer to the last. And eventually the opponents slip up. You will too, but not as much.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Volleyball matches are almost all easy wins, if you play it simple. Just always do the gentle serve and make sure not to hit the timer bar too late. It doesn't seem to make much difference leaving the timer to the last. And eventually the opponents slip up. You will too, but not as much.
Ok, it's just that early on i got some so utterly ridiculous mishaps of the girls when playing fine it got me in a "wait, wait, what, let me check me something" distrustful mode. I tend to have a bit of "what the actual bull$#it" knee-jerk reaction when it comes to mini-games i guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the question is.... why wouldn't you? unless you like ntr! Disgusting NTR!
only ntr is if loses more matches than wins (didn't see scenes where opponent team wins tournament, mc fucking them is enuf) and technically not ntr since none of girls is mc's love interests.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
only ntr is if loses more matches than wins (didn't see scenes where opponent team wins tournament, mc fucking them is enuf) and technically not ntr since none of girls is mc's love interests.
If you are fucking them, they are your love interests and then some.

Either way, there are a lot of ways of looking at it, and we all have different tastes. No need to quibble over the details, some people use the term more loosely then others, but we all know what they mean. They don't want to see the women in the game, who they intend to get with (A.K.A. love interests), fucking other guys, no matter what you want to call it.

Every girl in the game is a love interest.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well that's up to debate since he corrupts them to be able to fuck them.
He was fucking Annie on day one, no real time for corruption, but physical love is a type of love. lol Call it what you will, you are still nit picking the point, when it is clear what everyone means.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
sure he loves them on his own way.
Yes, and how the player feels and how the characters feel are not really related. You can't help how you feel, and some of us don't really want to feel certain things. Instinctive reactions to certain events, no amount of pedantries is going to overcome that raw emotion. You can't change the way people feel by telling them they are not using the term they way you think they should.
Don't get me wrong, I am a pedantic ass myself, but logic isn't going to win anyone over on this topic.

Reactions: cib64
Apr 10, 2020
Someone asked a while back if there were similar hidden gems to this game. Well, the Professor. Yeah, Leisure Suit Larry-esque and if you like this game it's worth a try while we are waiting. I thought it was really good.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How do i solve the f**king CHLOE_MODEL problem? Just tried the bugfix and no use whatsoever....

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes