c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
Maybe my game is bugged or I am just stupid :D My ingame hint says Debbie: I told her that I liked what we've done Ive vist and talk again to her. But there is not progress, she is not making me sleep - i only can directly start things with her :D

So any hint, how to proceed?

Apr 10, 2020
Maybe my game is bugged or I am just stupid :D My ingame hint says Debbie: I told her that I liked what we've done Ive vist and talk again to her. But there is not progress, she is not making me sleep - i only can directly start things with her :D

heh- what do you do with any woman? Talk to her, get her to like you, increase her "passion".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

if you can fuck her in her office then you have completed her path. she can be seen on nude beach but no scenes with there just talking and being bystander when she and hubby have sex.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How much shame & lust does Mia need for her to let "Rosita" wash her and return to Sex Ed?

Also, is the first beach volleyball an auto-loss or is it possible to actually win the damn unskippable mini-game?

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
So, what about the previous project, Annie's school days?
I don't want to talk about that because I hate to abandon it too, but it's officially suspended because of Patreon's regulation. I wanted to finish it soon but the time came just a bit faster than I thought. If you hate it or not, I have no choice but to follow it.

Another game is being developed "Runnaway Princess" so Annie's School Days is not abandoned, it’s on hold, there is no preview of when it will have new updates again, maybe this year or next year. But we are hoping that everything will work out.

• Sad
Reactions: capitanqueso

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
So, what about the previous project, Annie's school days?
I don't want to talk about that because I hate to abandon it too, but it's officially suspended because of Patreon's regulation. I wanted to finish it soon but the time came just a bit faster than I thought. If you hate it or not, I have no choice but to follow it.

Another game is being developed "Runnaway Princess" so Annie's School Days is not abandoned, it’s on hold, there is no preview of when it will have new updates again, maybe this year or next year. But we are hoping that everything will work out.
I miss seeing Mobum here.

Apr 10, 2020
You know, I hate that this has the dreaded abandoned tag. There is so much here and it deserves better. I saw Mobum's note that the game is suspended, not dead, but for his sake I think it would be better to tie up a couple of lose ends so he can call it completed (at least for now).

I'd suggest deal with the hanging Keira in the gym at 5 (even if just to delete he hanging reference). A final punishment which could just be the nudes of what he already did--that seems easy and quickest. A closing scene with MC surrounded by the gals musing "this has been a great year so far, can't wait for next term". (Which would leave room for a comeback)

Yes, I'd like to close out with Tina. Yes, I'd like to clean up Chloe at the doctors. Yes, I'd like poker with the other class. But, honestly, it just seems wrong given everything Mobum put in to have this "abandoned". It's also not the greatest marketing. I always click on a devs game record. That's relevant to whether you support them.

Just random thoughts. Great and under-appreciated game.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes