bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How many times do you have to massage her before she invites you to her place? And also, can you fuck Tina yet? :love:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
What does this mean?
$ m_neck = 2 ( the intent of number 2?)
Vanessa tells you what part is bothering her. Look for that line and that will tell you how many times you need to massage each area, with what I posted about where the parts of the body fall in the counts. Each time you hit an area, the count decrements. To get a successful massage conclusion, the sum of the various m_xxxx needs to be < 1.

Reactions: TheDevian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many times do you have to massage her before she invites you to her place?
5-6 times and then can be asked about evening visit, same thing every time when wants to bang her, couple perfect massages and she's ready.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
5-6 times and then can be asked about evening visit, same thing every time when wants to bang her, couple perfect massages and she's ready.
How do you know that you've got a perfect massage? :unsure:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
How do you know that you've got a perfect massage? :unsure:
If you pass her test, sum ( m_xxxx's) < 1, she will tell you how good you did. You have to hit all the right places for the right number of times, based on her introductory line that has been posted here a couple of times.

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
I can't buy the 'shibari-kit' to advance the Haruka quest line. Every time I try to go back to my room to do it, I get a bug error. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I can't buy the 'shibari-kit' to advance the Haruka quest line. Every time I try to go back to my room to do it, I get a bug error. Any thoughts?
do you have those fixes (posted some pages ago) in game folder?

Reactions: TheDevian

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
No matter how many times I massage Vanessa, she doesn't invite me to her crib, when she tells me that she has a sore back, I massage her neck twice, then for the upper, I do back two times, upper body press twice, then upper body stretch twice, then lower body stretch once then feet once and nothing happens, I must of massaged her at least 30 times already, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
bobbo69

nekkid massage or clothed?

type to console watch m_neck and watch m_upper and watch m_lower and watch m_feet and you'll see what parts she wants to be massaged and how many times.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
only commands you need are vanessa massages above. if you make girl angry just talk to 1 of teachers or nurse.
Oh, well, i ended up finding the commands for submission, lust & shame on my own anyway, after some backtracking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As an aside, a guide to clear up some of the vague bits on the Hints would be pretty nice.

Reactions: 311

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The way i used it was.. if i was grinding lust and shame and knew i could get 3 of each per day, i'd give 5-8 more with console per day. Just to shorten the grind. As long as you dont know the amounts needed for an event I can't recommend more. And below 30 shame id say even 5 might be too much.
Furthermore, dont use it for values and girls youre not currently working on.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes