xZaleth

Jun 7, 2020
after she can be fucked in her office and can be met at nude beach (and see her and hubby having sex).
Is it the 1st weekend at beach or 2nd one ?
In 2nd one she gives MC a handjob in front of her husband. Is there a 3rd weekend or that's just it ??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it the 1st weekend at beach or 2nd one ?
In 2nd one she gives MC a handjob in front of her husband. Is there a 3rd weekend or that's just it ??
there could be infinite weekends where mc meets her and her family on nude beach, I stopped playing after mc and debby's daughter returned from stroll and saw debby and hubby fucking which led daughter yelling to them and hubby finally getting orgasm. that was 4th/5th time on beach.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
beach things prolly don't matter. getting to beach isn't easy if took that weird girl as girlfriend.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
beach things prolly don't matter. getting to beach isn't easy if took that weird girl as girlfriend.
Just wanted to see them, can't get back there alone, not sure how to trigger that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just wanted to see them, can't get back there alone, not sure how to trigger that.
no dates with any1 for weekend and no sex with gf at friday night (easier said than to be done). might have to goto beach with 2 girls (shy nerd and that sexfreak) to fully unlock chance to visit there.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
no dates with any1 for weekend and no sex with gf at friday night (easier said than to be done). might have to goto beach with 2 girls (shy nerd and that sexfreak) to fully unlock chance to visit there.
Thanks, now that I finshed the volleyball events, I will try that again.

...*Sweet, I skipped the whole week, and it worked. XD Thanks.

Last edited:

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
So sadly that the ASD will be completed, but I'm really looking forward to a new game because I love fantasy settings.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i realy like to play this game and give it a chance, but every time a Stat of one of the girls changes i get "An exeption occured" Screen, ok i can ignore it and play on but its breaking the fun of this game. Does anybody has a solution to it`?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i realy like to play this game and give it a chance, but every time a Stat of one of the girls changes i get "An exeption occured" Screen, ok i can ignore it and play on but its breaking the fun of this game. Does anybody has a solution to it`?
there were some fixes posted on prev. pages.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there to have a successful massage on Vanessa? any tips anyone want to share please?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe without the console perhaps? ;)
If she says X, then focus on the areas that are listed under it, not sure what the numbers are, maybe the number of times, the order, not sure. That is all I have. I got through it once, and never went back.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It's different depending on what she says.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You forgot the important key to it all. What area the various selections actually affect.
$ m_neck = "NECK", "HEAD", "NECK" (if she is on her back)
$ m_upper = "Back", "Upper Body Press", "UPPER BODY STRETCH"
$ m_lower = "THIGH", "CALF", "LOWER BODY STRETCH", "LEGS" (if she is on her back),
$ m_feet = "FEET"
"BUTT" doesn't count toward anything except using a turn
"BREASTS" doesn't count toward anything except using a turn
"NIPPLES" doesn't count toward anything except using a turn
"WAIST" (if she is on her back) m_upper -1 and m_lower -1 potentially

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You forgot the important key to it all. What area the various selections actually affect.
$ m_neck = "NECK", "HEAD", "NECK" (if she is on her back)
$ m_upper = "Back", "Upper Body Press", "UPPER BODY STRETCH"
$ m_lower = "THIGH", "CALF", "LOWER BODY STRETCH", "LEGS" (if she is on her back),
$ m_feet = "FEET"
"BUTT" doesn't count toward anything except using a turn
"BREASTS" doesn't count toward anything except using a turn
"NIPPLES" doesn't count toward anything except using a turn
"WAIST" (if she is on her back) m_upper -1 and m_lower -1 potentially
It's not that I forgot, that was just all I had. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or just use that console cheat to see what's needed to get perfect massage.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes