TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Mobum stated clearly more than once that he's not planning to make any real money out of his games! ASD v. 0.7 was released totally free of charge and so were first versions of the game!
Yup, but he also said he will be focusing on the other game more.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This game is really good. I really hope he will return to this. Not to end the game but extend on it. Maybe make part 2 but more patreon friendly. Like even The Headmaster stays on patreon (and pretty popular game as well), he can certainly make the game patreon friendly and continue on it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is really good. I really hope he will return to this. Not to end the game but extend on it. Maybe make part 2 but more patreon friendly. Like even The Headmaster stays on patreon (and pretty popular game as well), he can certainly make the game patreon friendly and continue on it
that depends what got patreon irritiated if it is possible to make game patreon friendly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I find the nude beach? Thanks in advance
if you are on beach with a girl (2 possibilities) or by yourself and meet pretty schooldoctor then you can get there. not sure if you have to goto beach with 1 of students 1st to to find out about nude beach.

Reactions: TheDevian

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
It's not abandoned, the dev has said that the game will continue.
Patreon break the balls of to many creators they want mades some games but patreon discouraging them seriously i really think that Mobum need to made is proper site and find an other donation system because patreon managers are some idiots
if creators wants make adult games what patreon allow them god damn it a think what patreon take some pleasure to break creators

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that's weird since ss accepts mrdots whose 2 games in ss are as incestious as possible.

4.60 star(s) 36 Votes