Feb 18, 2018
Kids: I'm really worried! Mobum is having problems: last time he was active on this site, it was on June 22nd, he was online June 27th and after that he "disappeared". He was planning to publish his new game "Runaway Princess" early this month, but so far he's been silent and never replied any message. It's matter of real concern: I hope nothing serious occurred to him ....

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The way i used it was.. if i was grinding lust and shame and knew i could get 3 of each per day, i'd give 5-8 more with console per day. Just to shorten the grind. As long as you dont know the amounts needed for an event I can't recommend more. And below 30 shame id say even 5 might be too much.
Furthermore, dont use it for values and girls youre not currently working on.
I'll take that in account, thanks alot.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Would have been funny if some girl had a birthday, turned 18, and suddenly showed up in the game. We were not allowed to see her before due to her being 17. And that is why there are so few students in this game... lol
"It's my 18th birthday today, so you are allowed to see me now..."
game abonded already?
Not officially, he started on another game due to Patreon, but said he would continue this one, though we have seen that promise before, so only time will tell.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
a guide to clear up some of the vague bits
I tend to use the punishment requirements as a guideline of sorts to minimize that
if i was grinding lust and shame and knew i could get 3 of each per day, i'd give 5-8 more with console per day. Just to shorten the grind. As long as you dont know the amounts needed for an event I can't recommend more. And below 30 shame id say even 5 might be too much.
Anybody feel inspired to write a ”see most babes and hook them all up” quick and dirty guide, please, please do!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
when is annie's school days new update 0.8 is coming??
Probably no time soon, the dev was kind of forced to make a new game, and that takes a lot longer than putting out an update, so it could be quite a while (if ever).

Sadat

Mar 9, 2020
I'm stuck at Mia sex edu quest.. Rositas help? Disguise? Wig and Girls clothes?

where do i find this?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 36 Votes